• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Could be, the game is rather new though.
I would feel for you guys else. If it had been two years in development and the tag showed up.

no worries. was just curious.
usually I wait for a while before I join patreon unless the game looks really good from the start and the dev is clear about their tags. (y)

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Could be, the game is rather new though.
I would feel for you guys else. If it had been two years in development and the tag showed up.
It's new, yeah. But, Devs usually use a " planned tags " section to inform players what to expect in the future. I'm 100% sure NTR wasn't there before. PPLZ are free to like what they want, but as a non-NTR fan, I wouldn't have missed that. That's why I'm a bit surprised. Anyway, time to unfollow here, unless it's avoidable, of course.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
good new game (y)
话说你能不能顺手加上中文选项? 人家西班牙语俄语法语那些非英语母语的作者都会顺手加上自己国家的语言选项。
The Sexy Chinaman

Last edited:
Reactions: rogosh

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
It was added, it's avoidable completely.
thank you for clearing it out. much appreciate it

as I said though, avoidable or not, its in and I am out. but since its still in the start of the game at least people will know and hopefully you wont be pestered much.
for me I will just move on and just ignore this game.

I wish you all the best dear dev.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
thank you for clearing it out. much appreciate it

as I said though, avoidable or not, its in and I am out. but since its still in the start of the game at least people will know and hopefully you wont be pestered much.
for me I will just move on and just ignore this game.

I wish you all the best dear dev.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
lir1234
1700149283944.png
Review of review. :giggle:
Poor grammar and punctuation. Obviously, doesn't understand why "Landlay" is jerking off the
MC. lit1234 probably has had many bad experiences with airbags. It's not a proper review of the game. Just complaining for unknown (to us) reasons. :)

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Non-avoidable NTR could be the next tag proposed :KEK: Certainly, I don't remind this tag before and it was added in the OP; no objection if it's totally avoidable..

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
You definitely got my support. I would just prefer that the roleplay story was a bit longer. In first 5 min you went from hj bj to public fking lol. How higher can the bar go without it becoming too unrealistic

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Dev made a poll on the last game and over 70%(nearly 8k votes) were collectively fine with ntr(as long as it is avoidable) or liked it. Cope and seethe, haters :KEK: You are part of a small minority if you drop the game just for this.

Props to dev for listening to the facts and not just a vocal minority complaining. This also includes the haters’ weird assumption, that devs are obligated to inform every single tag that is gonna be in the game from day 1. Its ridiculous to expect a dev to know every single tag from the beginning when a game takes years to create :FacePalm:

In summary; If dev didn’t explicitly state there will never be [insert disliked tag], you simply cannot be certain of it and have no right to be mad if an unwanted tag ends up in a game. Dev dosen’t owe us anything. Getting informed all future tags beforehand is a privilege, not a right.

If anything, dev actually bothered to be transparent and immediately tag the game as new kinks were introduced so nobody is caught off-guard. That is the most we can expect tbh and should be praised because many devs don’t bother to do that here. Personally, I can’t wait to see more of this game(y)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes