Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16] [Bug Fixed] Multi-Mod [AB]

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
For those who aren't in my and/or don't know what's happening:
I've been sick for more than two weeks and I'm also dealing with work issues, I don't know when I'll have time or when I'll get better to update the mod but it will be updated, hopefully it should happen before saturday or sunday.

~AB

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
I've been sick for more than two weeks and I'm also dealing with work issues, I don't know when I'll have time or when I'll get better to update the mod but it will be updated, hopefully it should happen before saturday or sunday.

~AB
Get well my friend, your health comes first

SpeedDevil

Jun 15, 2019
Take your time, and get better.

Thank you.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019

~AB
fell better

Reactions: IAmAB and fkrfxr
Sep 13, 2020
I've been sick for more than two weeks and I'm also dealing with work issues, I don't know when I'll have time or when I'll get better to update the mod but it will be updated, hopefully it should happen before Saturday or Sunday.

~AB
Get well my friend, your health does indeed comes first so take much rest as you need.

Reactions: fkrfxr and Dada4782

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
FYI guys:
Today I started to update the mod as now I'm feeling better so I'll finish updating the mod tomorrow as I don't want to push myself too much since I'm still sick. I am on medication, but the recovery process seems to be too slow which I hate since I need to rest more than anything else :confused:
Thanks everyone for the kind messages and sorry for the long wait!

~AB

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
FYI guys:
Today I started to update the mod as now I'm feeling better so I'll finish updating the mod tomorrow as I don't want to push myself too much since I'm still sick. I am on medication, but the recovery process seems to be too slow which I hate since I need to rest more than anything else :confused:
Thanks everyone for the kind messages and sorry for the long wait!

~AB
Thanks a lot for everything you've done so far, and for this message. However much it might suck, prioritize your health especially when the recovery is taking more time than usual. None of this comes anywhere close in significance. The update can wait. Get well soon, man. Absolutely no need to apologize.

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Passing by to let you know that the mod has been updated and the long wait is over!

Since I'm still not 100% I'm not sure I might have missed something or not so please report it to me, but I did a quick playtest and everything seems to be fine and since renpy acts weird sometimes I don't know what to expect lol.
Thank you all!

~AB

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Passing by to let you know that the mod has been updated and the long wait is over!

Since I'm still not 100% I'm not sure I might have missed something or not so please report it to me, but I did a quick playtest and everything seems to be fine and since renpy acts weird sometimes I don't know what to expect lol.
Thank you all!

~AB
thank you for the update~ :LOL:

Reactions: IAmAB