Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16] [Bug Fixed] Multi-Mod [AB]

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hello everyone...I'm a little confused about a couple of things with mod..under Vanessa the STD(BAD) bad is in red letters with false being red as well...I'm sorry I'm confused but am I supposed to change it to true(green)? and under MC there are four teams...I don't understand if I'm supposed to mark true on all or some? or am I supposed to mark true on a certain team? thanks

Legion13

Jul 6, 2020
I think this mod has some kind of conflict with the gallery for the Steam version. On a clean install I can see the two Tiffany scenes from the last update and the Jenna scene from this update. After installing the mod all three scenes disappear entirely from the gallery. Is anyone else having this issue?

Does the mod work ok for the game files hosted here on F95?

Edit: Well I am having the same issue with the F95 version, so I guess I'm doing something wrong. I have no idea what it is though.

Last edited:

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
I think this mod has some kind of conflict with the gallery for the Steam version. On a clean install I can see the two Tiffany scenes from the last update and the Jenna scene from this update. After installing the mod all three scenes disappear entirely from the gallery. Is anyone else having this issue?

Does the mod work ok for the game files hosted here on F95?

Edit: Well I am having the same issue with the F95 version, so I guess I'm doing something wrong. I have no idea what it is though.
Wrong version as this mod is only updated to 0.15.9.0.

AhegaoLife

Jul 11, 2017
so in other words I have to wait for the next Mod update in version 0.15.9.2, because I see in the conversation before there are still some bugs. If it's still there, I'll wait for it.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Updated to version 0.7! Enjoy and in case of any error, even if minimal, you can contact me.
Love the game & your mod - fantastic work!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know whether anyone else has had this problem,
but I loaded my Jenna save - & I got the bit where Jenna & Lydia spend the day together - but when I used the mod - it just keeps treating it as if I'm going to Lydia's place by myself, even though I tell Jenna about it.
(not sure if I stuffed something up - but I started from scratch with the mod & got the same thing - although if its easy to pick the wrong option - I may have done it twice?)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking ahead to the next mission - would it be possible to put flags in the cheat section to cover having
*rescued Tanya / sabotaged the cars /& the original hotel room (I think)
(ones that will have effects later on)*
(I'm assuming you have to get the Energy Committee room for evidence of the conspiracy).

Last edited: