RPGM Completed Defence Agent GAYA [Lance97]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

chesire

May 5, 2017
Glad to hear that even after 3 years since it's released.
no erotic escapism is a really nice concept. And with nice tightsuit which becomes transparent during orgasms. OH the potential is endless. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The story is good with nice powers and interesting characters. Its one of my top 5 games really, it hits my kinks perfectly.

LanceRPG

Jan 21, 2018
no erotic escapism is a really nice concept. And with nice tightsuit which becomes transparent during orgasms. OH the potential is endless. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The story is good with nice powers and interesting characters. Its one of my top 5 games really, it hits my kinks perfectly.
Thanks for a high commendation , those concepts and story took a lot time to design, and was changed many times.
Recently, I might upload some sketches on pixiv

Last edited:
Reactions: chesire

LanceRPG

Jan 21, 2018
Will you do other game like a saga?
Sorry, I don't have any knowledge about what is saga, for a personal made game, rpgmaker is already enough to make a interesting story. Now , I just hope I can still have passion at least to draw some images I wished to draw. making another game is too far a dream to me.... it depends.

Jul 21, 2017
Sorry, I don't have any knowledge about what is saga, for a personal made game, rpgmaker is already enough to make a interesting story. Now , I just hope I can still have passion at least to draw some images I wished to draw. making another game is too far a dream to me.... it depends.
A saga is a continuation of the first game, maybe other game, based in the protagonist with new outfits and other storyline

Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
i liked the main Charakter a lot. And i like the bad Erdings.
Maybe one day LanceRPG will feel ready to start making another game like that i would love to see it :)
but while waiting, does anyone know a similar game?

Reactions: chesire
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote