RPGM Completed Defence Agent GAYA [Lance97]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok this is odd i have the full version off RPGMAKER VX ace on my comp via steam any other VXace maker game works fine except this game is nagging that it whants the RTP installed

habibo

Oct 6, 2016
there are like 3 or 4 rtp for different versions of rpg maker may just not have the right one if this isn't a vxace maker game i havent downloaded yet so i dont know what version this one is

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So what does the little window that pops up when you start the game say? Pressing OK just starts the game, but I'm curious what that's all about.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
oddly enough i whent for the RTP installer and then i got japanese text when starting up the game it did continiu however so i know there is something odd whit the game becausse steam version of VX ace is both languages always

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
Amateurish art for sure, but you can tell the creator is trying.
I'll give it a spin.

risokyo

Sep 2, 2017
There is a walkthrough as well as a completed save file on his patreon (lance97). New here so can't post links.

Reactions: ioakim00

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I always glare at a game when it says it's dialog is 'funny' or 'humorous', because you can very easily get the situation with Borderlands games. Where the staff think they're funny but it just ends up being cringey.

GuyManBro69

Apr 26, 2017
Stuck in jail, can't move from one camera to the other because too slow from the drug they used on her. Any help?

LanceRPG

Jan 21, 2018
Stuck in jail, can't move from one camera to the other because too slow from the drug they used on her. Any help?
..... reply from 1 year later, (^_^) you can press shift , it will go faster, and watch the timing the guards turns around , try to knock them down from behind. most of the corners can stop the timer from counting down, have a try, you'll know it ,
hope you can have fun !

Reactions: H.ERO and T800

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
..... reply from 1 year later, (^_^) you can press shift , it will go faster, and watch the timing the guards turns around , try to knock them down from behind. most of the corners can stop the timer from counting down, have a try, you'll know it ,
hope you can have fun !
Fucking hell, how do you do that. Knocking out the second guard at the long hall way is impossible. The controls are too finicky to do that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote