4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DefectiveSexbotChopShop-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SexbotRestoration-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Unfortunately you won't like the answer. The mob will forgive you if you don't have a bot for them once but if you try this twice in a row it's 'game over'. There is no way to avoid the mob, they don't tolerate deadbeats! ;) Read the Journal Notes and do EXACTLY what it says to do when they ask for a sex bot. No exceptions! After you give them this bot keep playing a while and things will develop. You'll have to use the grey market to get parts or get really, really lucky at the dump. There's also the online store but it's expensive. Also, you'll either need to get lucky scavenging a bot at the dump that has strong social skill or go to 'Night School'. It's best if you don't pay off the debt in 'Framed!' until you've built up some skills and have money left over. Good luck!

Another player wants me to change it so you can train a bunch of combat bots and start a war with the mob! :) I had to disappoint him, that's not the type of game I want to make. Cheers!
do they ever quit coming if i pay them enough??

ClownBug

Nov 27, 2020
NEW - There is now a 'Stabilize bots' button on the 'Workshop' screen that
functions much like the existing 'Tinker bots' buttons. A randomly
selected bot in a capsule is stabilized as if you had selected 'Hack' >
'Stabilize' when interacting with the selected bot. ('Tberg' on F95Zone
suggested this idea, thanks!)

AAyyyyyyyy :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
im playing SR24 on Android how do I add mods?
Normally you create a folder to android/data/com.radnor.games(im not writing it fully) and put your mods that way.
However i don't know you but i can't mess with data or obb by any means so no go for me.

Edit: I played sr24 without mods( android )and i guess mob is bugged. I can't even give full S bot.

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
why when using an S tier processor, on D grade bot which is stable and no quirks....in sexx training where my MC is a C grade trainer...does her D lvl sex skill only rise by 1 or 2 %? 2 days, ALL AP (8 x 4 x 2 = 64, and she has not yet achieved C skill level in sex. I'd almost expect something like that from an F or E tier processor, but with an S tier?????? (SR24-32)

L0key

Oct 28, 2021
Normally you create a folder to android/data/com.radnor.games(im not writing it fully) and put your mods that way.
However i don't know you but i can't mess with data or obb by any means so no go for me.

Edit: I played sr24 without mods( android )and i guess mob is bugged. I can't even give full S bot.
I found where to put the mods (I think) but now the game just crashes. I've played it without mods and had all kinds of s parts for a full sbot but I never got an s bot base

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
I found where to put the mods (I think) but now the game just crashes. I've played it without mods and had all kinds of s parts for a full sbot but I never got an s bot base
If game crashes then probably place is right but some mods are broken( i deleted just now don't wanna deal with it again sorry)

You can try mods one by one to see which one is reason of crash.

And its been around 1 day mod released so there could be some errors and noncompability with some mods cuz squirrel added some of that mods to their version... if i understood right.

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
im playing SR24 on Android how do I add mods?
From other posts I believe you figured this out but here is the path to the SR24 folder for mods on Android:
Internal Memory>Android>Data>com.squirrel.sr24>Files>Game>Mods
For saves go back up to Files.
Android tries to lock you out of the 'Data' folder, I use 'Solid Explorer' on my tablet running Android version 12. I don't know much about Android, if you need help a Google search will help more than I can. :)

• Sad
Reactions: Obsessively

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
why when using an S tier processor, on D grade bot which is stable and no quirks....in sexx training where my MC is a C grade trainer...does her D lvl sex skill only rise by 1 or 2 %? 2 days, ALL AP (8 x 4 x 2 = 64, and she has not yet achieved C skill level in sex. I'd almost expect something like that from an F or E tier processor, but with an S tier?????? (SR24-32)
What's the level of the vagina and implants? They matter too. For all types of training the powercore has some influence as well.

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021

For SR24 you cannot use 'com.radnor.games'. DSCS and SR24 are not the same game, SR24 uses 'com.squirrel.sr24'.

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
I am not ??
edit: this try is on windows
Sorry, I misunderstood your post. The crash log says there is a problem with ModsMenu v1.7. Try removing that mod and see what happens.

ModsMenu isn't as helpful with SR24 as it is with DSCS. Mods that dig into the details of the game will have trouble because some of the details change a little bit with each new version of SR24. DSCS has been static for almost 2 years, i.e. nothing has changed. SR24 has a new version about every 4-6 weeks so there are lots of changes, i.e. it's a moving target.

None of this is Mr_Shaky's fault, he's a better programmer than I am and I'm sure he gets frustrated trying to support code written by a novice like me! Cheers!

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
In vanilla SR24 there is only one S rated bot. Luxury bots are never at the flea market and she's a rare find when scavenging at the dump. Only rich, lazy assholes throw away S rated bots! Some bot mods make it easier to get S rated bots. If you go for bot mods keep in mind that Daedalron and ZOM both made SR24 versions of their bot mods. I'm sorry but Yurishikane's bot mods don't work in SR24. Many other bot mods work but remember that most of them will require you to use 'ShakyMod_parts'. Cheers!

dmmt

May 8, 2020
What's the level of the vagina and implants? They matter too. For all types of training the powercore has some influence as well.

OK, early game and I lucked out and sold a bot then bought the S processor to speed training. Swap it in and out as I am training. The other parts, are F and E tier. All I have found much of as yet, after spending what I did on the S tier processor.

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
If game crashes then probably place is right but some mods are broken( i deleted just now don't wanna deal with it again sorry)

You can try mods one by one to see which one is reason of crash.

And its been around 1 day mod released so there could be some errors and noncompability with some mods cuz squirrel added some of that mods to their version... if i understood right.
I know it's frustrating, sorry.
  1. Mods built into SR24: Do NOT use mods written by squirrel (all say "squirrel") or written by Radnor (only one named 'whore' which I believe was intended to be an example).​
  2. Bot mods by Daedalron and ZOM have versions written for SR24, look for them.​
  3. Most bot mods require 'ShakyMod_Parts' too.​
  4. Some bot mods require Daedalron bots which had new parts and new part types in it. Even if you use the SR24 version of Daedalron bots these are unlikely to work in SR24. (See #6 below, the fix is easy if you can edit a .json file)
  5. Yurishikane's bot mods do NOT work with SR24, sorry. (Again, see #6 below.)​
  6. If you have a favorite bot mod that doesn't work and you are OK editing .json files I can advise you on what changes to make but I will not modify and post other people's mods without their permission.​
  7. If you have trouble with other types of mods I'll spend a limited amount of time trying to help but may not be able to solve the problem.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Obsessively

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
OK, early game and I lucked out and sold a bot then bought the S processor to speed training. Swap it in and out as I am training. The other parts, are F and E tier. All I have found much of as yet, after spending what I did on the S tier processor.
The early game is the hard part and a little luck scavenging at the dump is very helpful. Do NOT use an F vagina, do anything you can to get at least an E. Even better, get a good one and swap it in and out like you do the CPU.

Keep in mind that you gain AP if you work out diligently, budget your AP for workouts and do your best to equip your gym which makes workouts more effective. It takes a while, you have to be a little patient! Cheers!

Last edited:

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
I know it's frustrating, sorry
You shouldn't apologize. You made this once great project greater and you very active on q/a.

What i meant was, I think if you guys continue to develop SR24 things will go smoother eventually (its own thread, compatible mods (if you don't already include them that's ;)) and more stable builds( Why the f*ck Mob doesn't take even my fully S bot ))

I wish you success and i hope that you will be able to enjoy this journey.

not cheesy much i hope.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes