HTML Deep in Hollywood Inc. [v0.18] [Ulysses Games]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Ulysses Games

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2023
I just wanna ask is that project be updated somehow? Or just fast shot and leave.
This reminds me of a joke about punctuation (sorry about the nerdiness)!!
A panda walks into a café. He orders a sandwich, eats it, then draws a gun and fires two shots in the air.
"Why?" asks the confused waiter, as the panda makes towards the exit. The panda produces a badly punctuated wildlife manual and tosses it over his shoulder.
"I'm a panda," he says at the door. "Look it up."
The waiter turns to the relevant entry in the manual and, sure enough, finds an explanation.
"Panda. Large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China. Eats, shoots and leaves."
Regarding an update, if I'm honest there will be one around Xmas. At this moment I was working on a new dress for Allie, so time to get back to work... Any ideas of what it could be?

preview_1.jpg

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

Regarding an update, if I'm honest there will be one around Xmas. At this moment I was working on a new dress for Allie, so time to get back to work... Any ideas of what it could be?

View attachment 3122083
Cosplay? If she's putting it on at home, it doesn't seem like it would be something for the club.

Panewka

Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 3122083
I'm sorry but English is not my native language and you are not the first who point me for that :D

drumroll

Sep 6, 2018
h
Great list!! I believe you are missing the posters in the club, if you check them the first night then you can talk about them with Liu and you get one for the hole in your wall.
Has anyone got better outcome than this? It seems I also have similar outcome as well

Ulysses Games

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2023
Hi all! Thank you for patience and for wanting the game to continue. A change of job that prompted a change of flat has messed up a lot of my day to day, so my apologies for not updating the game around the holidays as promised.

Now settled, I can go back to it! So the adventure will continue ¿very? soon(¿ish?)!

twicejjang

Oct 26, 2020
Hi all! Thank you for patience and for wanting the game to continue. A change of job that prompted a change of flat has messed up a lot of my day to day, so my apologies for not updating the game around the holidays as promised.

Now settled, I can go back to it! So the adventure will continue ¿very? soon(¿ish?)!
Welcome back! Also, do you have any plans on starting a Patreon or Subscribestar account?

Ulysses Games

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2023
Wow... On one hand, thanks for the passion! On the other, please, let's go back to having fun.

Yes, I am late for an update, late, late, late. My apologies. As I mentioned, my life suffered some big changes and time has become more scarce. So between the previous dualist options (a or b), I choose option c. I really enjoy working on the game and I am working on the game, but it is not my only hobby or passion.

So yes, there will be an update soon (yes, sounds vague but let’s keep it at that for my sanity), and more to follow. So I appreciate everybody’s patience and hope you enjoy how the game grows.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes