• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Deep in Hollywood Inc. [v0.18] [Ulysses Games]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Blauz.

Jun 7, 2019
I think the keeping of stats for the next play broke the game.
the progress is actually nice in my opinion, and I think that some benchmarks have been lowered.
or maybe I made the right decisions.
but while I like the idea of revisiting a scene with a progressed character and different results, some parts of the intro feel like a one-time thing; and I would like to get them to work, too.

Ulysses Games

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2023
that's too bad, I found the NG+ to be really a good idea.
Hi! It was a cool-by-accident side effect that, unfortunately, broke the game, not only in terms of coherence in the dialogues but of mechanics (for example, some people couldn’t leave the first changing room). That said, it gave me the idea of doing a god-mode for people that have finished the game, but that will come once the game is completed and I can work on it and add more scene variations.

Stats… the game is a WIP and plenty of things have, need and will require adjusting. How hard the stats need to be that is a balance between easy enjoyment and players actually playing the game, a.k.a a fine like to walk. I am rechecking them, so that’ll be one of the things I’ll be adjusting.

And thanks for playing!

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
You could just insert an "easy mode" that halves all the requirements, if that's not too hard.

Whichever way you go, choose the path that excites you, not us. The game can survive some unenthusiastic players, but it cannot survive an unenthusiastic developer.

Reactions: Philjd and Skjall

Etshy

May 22, 2018
I don't understand the submissive route.
I'm making all the choice to be submissive but I still can't do some choice because I lack submissivness/depravity.

Is submissivness useless and just go full depravity, as the check are tied together ?

Reactions: deluges and Pilluah

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
What is the problem here?
That's not a problem per se, but a 6'5" woman (and a man for that matter) is in the top (pun intended) 1% of 1% of population (for the US). With a 5'3"/4" (5'9" for men) being average.
In fact, only 1% of men are taller than 6'3.5' and 5'9.7" for women.

This means she most likely should be 5'6" which is more reasonable for a taller than average girl but within reason.
Thus,
This is most likely a typo.

Reactions: Blauz.

Blauz.

Jun 7, 2019
:) It is. I use the simplified ratio and do my own calculations.
Sometimes errors occur -:eek:- but I can still function if the internet is down.
You could try that sometimes yourself.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes