4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

asiapsantuy456

Sep 22, 2022
Assuming you have the needed materials,
Go to the mechanic sisters and have them make a special weapon for you, it will look like a drill once you use it with the V button. You can switch between special weapon via A and S IIRC
where to find the cracked wall?

Last edited:

asdf12346

Jan 15, 2019
hope to see more from this dev. amazing game and concept, a little boring gameplay but rewarded with S+ tier art. needs more scenes and intricate story rather than "yeah heres a guitar let me fuck you"

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
Oh god there it is. The whole 'freaking out and randomly attacking someone' right near the start of the game. Even worse since the dude isn't even remotely like one of those junk crabs she was freaking out about. Why is this retarded trope a thing? Like, open your eyes for half a second.

dryndryn

May 24, 2022
So I'm at the gravekeeper (yellow zone boss) and after i get him to 1/3 of his hp and i can't do anything else i just damage the eyes, he opens, i attack the cores (which are already broken) and nothing happens. Can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to do please?

EDIT:
Turns out you can attack the bottom part where his "legs" are...
(I'm saying what I found out unlike the other guy)

Reactions: wertzukilop

Komiii04

Apr 6, 2024
Hello. I just made this account to ask this question, im currently stuck after saving the ninja girl and i dont know where or what to do because of the little explanation the game provided and because of the bad translation. The mayor and the ramen npc pointed out about "south sea" or something along the line, so if someone could provide some guide or a pic of the map that could be very helpful!

Thank you in advance.

Frozen Wings

Jan 22, 2022
Game looks super fun, but after seeing all these lost and confused people in this thread.. Guess I'll just wait for a better translation. Seems like such a waste to play it in its current state

• Sad
Reactions: O-Zen

RimeReach

Sep 18, 2022
Does anyone have an idea how to get out of here?
1713670715543.png

Jumping to the left doesnt seem to work at all.

Edit: NVM, I eventually got out. Character just kept refusing to grip on the ledge

RimeReach

Sep 18, 2022
Does anyone have a clue how to get to this item?
1713686632099.png
It's in residential district south underground ruins

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes