4.30 star(s) 17 Votes

spexcler

Nov 12, 2018
Is there any walkthrough or any way in game to know what to do next ? I'm totally lost after beating the Snake Boss. I got one green and one yellow crystal.

1q2w3e4r@

Jan 9, 2023
Is there any walkthrough or any way in game to know what to do next ? I'm totally lost after beating the Snake Boss. I got one green and one yellow crystal.
You can release ninja girl and back to residental south where witch's house located. Then mayor open the door.

Onezuccyboi

Sep 5, 2020
I like this game and its vibe. Especially at the coast where you just see a city off in the distance at night. The bosses also look amazing

Uaine

Dec 26, 2021
Peak

Edit: i made some low effort gifs, will add the missing ones if i ever find them

Last edited:

Sarage

Jan 29, 2019
Well, im stuck. Collected 3 crystals. Tried the lantern door in the outside world, furthest west side and its closed.

BMan28

Nov 17, 2020
How the hell do I get into the pink area? I can't jump high enough even with upgrade. Neither side can be entered.
1710484006997.png

bullchucker

Jun 1, 2022
looking at the screenshot, i think you missed the red crystal. at the very bottom of the map, where the whale boss is, past the bench you'll find it. after that, head over to the residential area, between the mole sisters and the government building, you'll find the door leading to the outside north. have fun ^^
Any clue where to find the Outside (North) location? I don't appear to have it.
View attachment 3446155

Reactions: Sarage

mrwhitecatman

Oct 21, 2023
does anyone know why im unable to play the game, im stuck on the main menu with only the arrow keys being functiona. nothing else happened with other keys and i cant enter the game

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes