Ren'Py - Decked in Love [v0.1.3] [MrSilverLust]

1. 4.00 star(s)

EtKnell

Love the AI art, though that may just be my own little kink, imho looks nicer than most normal art on this site. Completed both routes once, reviewed version is v0.1.3

Things that annoyed me:

1: Difficulty curve. First hour or two I had no idea of what I was doing and it was incredibly frustrating to understand all of the mechanics. Once I figured it out - opposite happens, it almost impossible to lose, unless you get absolutely destroyed by RNG

2: No saving between stages. If you lose, you start all over

3: Very little sexual content. Pretty much none, just a few teasing shots, which isn't enough tbh

4: Writing is non-existent, fill in the blanks kind of deal here

Things I enjoyed:

1: There's a interesting concept somewhere in there, in theory. It's not here yet, but game where you have to balance between competing for your main girl with other dudes, not get distracted by side chicks - it sounds like NTR paradise. I doubt author will take this game in this direction though. All that needs to be done to achieve this - let both you, and your LI, to be a victim of "attacks" by hostile cards. Flirts, gropes, maybe even as far as acts, with end only at the point of no return. Should be preventable, but it would be pretty cool. I would enjoy if game would go in that direction

2: Idea with different types of NPC is good. Some are smarty pants, some strong and pushy, some are sneaky, gives them more character, and helps spruce up gameplay a bit

3: Everything works nicely, production quality is really good

4: Systems and numbers in the background are pretty smart and with some polish and balancing would be pretty enjoyable

Overall - game has promise. I don't regret time that I've spent, and I will be checking for future upgrades. My biggest issue at this time - game seems to be too vanilla, a bit softcore if you will. The bones are good, it remains to be seen if there will be some meat on them by the end...
  2. 4.00 star(s)

EmoBot

A card game with erotic images as a reward. I am not a fan of those games, but cute girls made me try it out:

+ Great art: beautiful interface, cards and girl models
    + Chill music that fits just right
    - Gameplay seems to be broken, my shrimp sized brain was not able to figure out how to avoid all these gameover screens

Game has potential, but needs rebalancing imo