Ren'Py Decked in Love [v0.1.3] [MrSilverLust]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
dil_banner_f95.jpg

Overview:
Inspired by games like "Slay the Spire" and "Ring of Pain" but with sexy girls and boobs: craft a unique deck, choose your own style, do activities with your crush, and overcome any obstacles put between you two.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-26
Release Date: 2024-03-19
Developer: MrSilverLust - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Other Games: Nothing Is Forever
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

3.jpg 2.jpg 10.jpg 12.jpg 1.jpg 11.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 8.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
"but with sexy girls and boobs"

Missing the magic or paranormal tag, as just from the previews the AI Magical Boob Sizes are showing up at their worst (even in the same preview pic). I didn't even bother to look at the hands.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Played both routes around 15 times on the first update. Recent update seems to boost cards, enemies seem to same (at least on Nora route).

General advice:

Last edited:

radoxthegreen

Oct 26, 2019
Just had a go and it works pretty well, but one problem really stood out.

Be very careful about including cards etc that stop the player from being able to do things, as this can easily make the game tedious and frustrating very quickly.

I got through 2 or 3 levels very easily without really understanding the rules, but then very quickly got a top row of a Cock Blocker, a Cold Blood and a Toxic, which meant that I couldn't do anything, so I just got bored and stopped playing.

If you want to make a game more challenging then give the player more difficult things to do, rather than making it more difficult for the player to do things.

Reactions: zombie666

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Just had a go and it works pretty well, but one problem really stood out.

Be very careful about including cards etc that stop the player from being able to do things, as this can easily make the game tedious and frustrating very quickly.

I got through 2 or 3 levels very easily without really understanding the rules, but then very quickly got a top row of a Cock Blocker, a Cold Blood and a Toxic, which meant that I couldn't do anything, so I just got bored and stopped playing.

If you want to make a game more challenging then give the player more difficult things to do, rather than making it more difficult for the player to do things.
There a multiple cards and equipment that can negate the effects. The update included new cards that specifically negate Cockblocker.

Not that I can't disagree. Its frustrating to lose a run due to no saving between the levels and you also have to be lucky with the shops to get equipment that compliments each other and your cards.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Good concept but needs a bit of balancing and work. You can easily get into a position where you can't win at all. And cock blocker can be given to characters far too powerful to be able to negate. Its too easy early on to have all the wrong cards to win.

Reactions: EmoBot and osanaiko
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes