ss4321

Apr 30, 2017
I would prefer a game where the MC is human and he seduces furry girls, single and taken furry girls. And he breeds them and their daughters, well his daughters, half furry half MC and their daughters if the women seduced are married.
My dude, just grab a pen and start writing. Wanting to see something they cant find is the birthplace a many a smut story.

Jun 7, 2019
I would prefer a game where the MC is human and he seduces furry girls, single and taken furry girls. And he breeds them and their daughters, well his daughters, half furry half MC and their daughters if the women seduced are married.
I would play and pay for a game like that :love:

Reactions: 4ereNok

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Debtors-B4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Debtors [Build 4.0] [Leo Nois] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [79 MB]
- - -

Mac [47 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 12, 2020
"I would prefer a game that is completely different from this one."

O....kay...? Do you go to Italian restaurants to order Chinese, too?

Catmine

Sep 8, 2020
is the cuck content gone? I couldve sworn you could let your wife or husband get railed instead of you

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I started playing and saw that you could avoid certain ntr and femdom situations and there is also an "Alpha path" at the gym, I always thought this game was about hard ntr.
Is it optional or are there only false options?

Danke shein

Nov 28, 2020
Few bugs:
- when talking to Blair, it teleports me to the Sunday fight club.
- The option to insult the husband disappeared from one playthrough, meaning I couldn't get his score below 20 to divorce him.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes