Sep 25, 2023
Last update :

0.4 version

Last edited:

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Besides, the fifth part is coming out soon:
1708926587587.png
It seems that the fifth part is already the finale of Debbie's story. I wonder if she'll show up here.

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
going only for paypal remove alot of player's from buying,i will certainly pledge to patreon but not to a unfamiliar website sorry dev....
I quit Patreon the day they asked me to send a picture of myself and my id card.
Attached a screenshot of their request (in french).
Translation :
"Hello eHellJay,
We are required to verify that all creators sharing sexually explicit content or including nudity are at least 18 years old.
To do so, please send us a photo of yourself and a photo of an official ID (e.g. passport or driver's license). If you do not have official identification, you can verify your identity by other means.
We may have to suspend your payments and transfers until we confirm that you are over 18.
Verification only takes a few minutes, and whichever method you choose for verification, we will never sell or share your personal information publicly."

And what else?
They've been satisfied with my credit card for months, and suddenly I'm a suspect?
Especially since, as a non-US resident, I'd already had to fill in a form to declare my income.
Who are we kidding? Why other sites don't ask such things?
I had the impression that the cops were getting involved. And I don't like that!

So...
Don't be sorry, man. I can live without...
I accept my choices and I stay my ground.
Is Paypal worse than Patreon?
You can buy at Itch.io, it's a safe place! Did you do it?

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I quit Patreon the day they asked me to send a picture of myself and my id card.
Attached a screenshot of their request (in french).
Translation :
"Hello eHellJay,
We are required to verify that all creators sharing sexually explicit content or including nudity are at least 18 years old.
To do so, please send us a photo of yourself and a photo of an official ID (e.g. passport or driver's license). If you do not have official identification, you can verify your identity by other means.
We may have to suspend your payments and transfers until we confirm that you are over 18.
Verification only takes a few minutes, and whichever method you choose for verification, we will never sell or share your personal information publicly."

And what else?
They've been satisfied with my credit card for months, and suddenly I'm a suspect?
Especially since, as a non-US resident, I'd already had to fill in a form to declare my income.
Who are we kidding? Why other sites don't ask such things?
I had the impression that the cops were getting involved. And I don't like that!

So...
Don't be sorry, man. I can live without...
I accept my choices and I stay my ground.
Is Paypal worse than Patreon?
You can buy at Itch.io, it's a safe place! Did you do it?
When it comes to transfers of large amounts, I can agree to the requirements of collecting personal data to ensure the security of the transaction and the safety of the funds. But when it comes to transferring small, insignificant amounts, the requirements of payment systems for collecting personal data, I think, are completely unnecessary. And of course, this interferes with the interaction of the artist and those who wish to support him.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I am at half game, I think, when debbie kisses Wayne in his house.
Very exciting and arousing.
The beginning of the game seems a little my life (but with poor people :LOL: ).

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Damn Debbie doesn't muck around, when she cheats she's gotta have at least 5 years of marriage behind her ROFLMAO! :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote