4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
First rating talking about it being a slow burn lol she literally makes out with a guy the first night hanging out with him so the the corruption and slow burn are definitely not part of this story lmao

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
When I start it it gives me this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 240, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 32, in script
python:
File "game/script.rpy", line 33, in <module>
usr = renpy.input("What's your username?", length=32)
Exception: Could not find font 'Gotham-Light.ttf'.

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
When I start it it gives me this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 240, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 32, in script
python:
File "game/script.rpy", line 33, in <module>
usr = renpy.input("What's your username?", length=32)
Exception: Could not find font 'Gotham-Light.ttf'.
Looks like a font error, doesn't it? Are you running an android version ?

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Looks like a font error, doesn't it? Are you running an android version ?
yes, it seems to me that there is a lack of fonts
but i downloaded the mega version in pc front page
I play with windows

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
First rating talking about it being a slow burn lol she literally makes out with a guy the first night hanging out with him so the the corruption and slow burn are definitely not part of this story lmao
guy probably wants full on sex within 10 renders

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jccurtis

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
And if you reach ecstasy just by kissing, then that's even less a slow burn!

• Haha
Reactions: Jccurtis

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
What's even the point of this KN? It's really just rehashing It Could Be Worse...which is far better than this.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Simple: Dev wants to make his own fantasy of his wife fkking all around multiple continents.

The other game, it was her fkking in exotic locations,
clubbing to get bullied into brainless sex by bulls on every turn,
while the dev was selfinserting as a guy fantasizing about being a power broker.

Now, dev wants to see if a big city would bring out the sluttiness in his wife the way he dreams about it.
We're glad to know! Really! I was just asking my wife "Do you think Bimpie will like it, honey?"
What's even the point of this KN? It's really just rehashing It Could Be Worse...which is far better than this.
Care to join him on this scripted journey of cuckoldry,
watching his wife go man eating all the brain dead guys in her area?

• Haha
Reactions: Ursus4321

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
Simple: Dev wants to make his own fantasy of his wife fkking all around multiple continents.

The other game, it was her fkking in exotic locations,
clubbing to get bullied into brainless sex by bulls on every turn,
while the dev was selfinserting as a guy fantasizing about being a power broker.

Now, dev wants to see if a big city would bring out the sluttiness in his wife the way he dreams about it.

Care to join him on this scripted journey of cuckoldry,
watching his wife go man eating all the brain dead guys in her area?
You know you're going to read some crap, but you're always surprised in spite of it.
Is it really beyond your intellectual grasp to imagine that we're here just for fun? Do you really have to try to be clever with your two-bit psychology? At the risk of looking like the morons that you are...

ScornedBeef

Formerly 'aspicycabbage'
May 30, 2022
it's only a single euro which is a more than a fair price, but it's paypal only as far as i can tell, and the dev requires people to directly provide a bunch of personal information so... no. I'll pass on that.

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
it's only a single euro which is a more than a fair price, but it's paypal only as far as i can tell, and the dev requires people to directly provide a bunch of personal information so... no. I'll pass on that.
Only Paypal: it's true. A bunch of info: It's false (mandatory info are : username - password - email - birthdate and country).
But please: pass!

Last edited:

ScornedBeef

Formerly 'aspicycabbage'
May 30, 2022
Only Paypal: it's true. A bunch of info: It's false (mandatory info are : username - password - email - birthdate and country).
But please: pass!
Oh now i remember, you're that super combative dev. That's funny.

Anyway, when i attempted to buy it on Itch.io, it spits out a form that informs me that 'this seller' requires 'evidence of buyer location', including full name, address, city, country, state, and zip code. All of those fields are clearly marked as 'required'. I've bought a few things on itch and never encountered this before.

So i'm unsure about your interpretation of how that's false.

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
Oh now i remember, you're that super combative dev. That's funny.

Anyway, when i attempted to buy it on Itch.io, it spits out a form that informs me that 'this seller' requires 'evidence of buyer location', including full name, address, city, country, state, and zip code. All of those fields are clearly marked as 'required'. I've bought a few things on itch and never encountered this before.

So i'm unsure about your interpretation of how that's false.
Combative but fair. I'm not responsible for what itch.io asks. Since I don't need (nor use) info about the players I checked everything on my itch.io account and you are right: I saw this somewhere in my details, with the "Collect billing addresses from EU buyers" marked. I didn't even know it was there. I removed it.
shot_ 2024-01-30 à 17.16.14.png

On my website, I just need a birthdate and an email address. Paypal requires more info though.
Thanks for mentioning, anyway.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Combative but fair. I'm not responsible for what itch.io asks. Since I don't need (nor use) info about the players I checked everything on my itch.io account and you are right: I saw this somewhere in my details, with the "Collect billing addresses from EU buyers" marked. I didn't even know it was there. I removed it.
View attachment 3309515

On my website, I just need a birthdate and an email address. Paypal requires more info though.
Thanks for mentioning, anyway.
going only for paypal remove alot of player's from buying,i will certainly pledge to patreon but not to a unfamiliar website sorry dev....

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote