4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I quit Patreon the day they asked me to send a picture of myself and my id card.
Attached a screenshot of their request (in french).
Translation :
"Hello eHellJay,
We are required to verify that all creators sharing sexually explicit content or including nudity are at least 18 years old.
To do so, please send us a photo of yourself and a photo of an official ID (e.g. passport or driver's license). If you do not have official identification, you can verify your identity by other means.
We may have to suspend your payments and transfers until we confirm that you are over 18.
Verification only takes a few minutes, and whichever method you choose for verification, we will never sell or share your personal information publicly."

And what else?
They've been satisfied with my credit card for months, and suddenly I'm a suspect?
Especially since, as a non-US resident, I'd already had to fill in a form to declare my income.
Who are we kidding? Why other sites don't ask such things?
I had the impression that the cops were getting involved. And I don't like that!

So...
Don't be sorry, man. I can live without...
I accept my choices and I stay my ground.
Is Paypal worse than Patreon?
You can buy at Itch.io, it's a safe place! Did you do it?
like i say it before ...problem here is paypal is in cash and itchio dont accept crdit card,so for me is easy i dont use paypal and its a shame i can support you bcs that ,but is ok is your choice....

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
like i say it before ...problem here is paypal is in cash and itchio dont accept crdit card,so for me is easy i dont use paypal and its a shame i can support you bcs that ,but is ok is your choice....
Is Paypal cash? Can you explain, because I must have missed something?

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
I did but not showing a download button, I thought this one is for free View attachment 3409589
In the meantime I had changed my mind and decided that nothing would be for free any more.
BUT, if I wrote it and if it's still online, I'll keep my word.
So I'm putting back the link to the free download for registered users on the site.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
In the meantime I had changed my mind and decided that nothing would be for free any more.
BUT, if I wrote it and if it's still online, I'll keep my word.
So I'm putting back the link to the free download for registered users on the site.
Thanks for pointing that out.
I already played 3 of your games, Think Twice, It could be worse and Debbie, I'd say even though the renders are outdated, the story and the quality of hot scenes were compensated. I'd like it overall, I imagine what more if you have a lot of support, you could improve the graphics, I'd like to signup but I don't have PayPal account, is there any other payment method other than that?

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
I already played 3 of your games, Think Twice, It could be worse and Debbie, I'd say even though the renders are outdated, the story and the quality of hot scenes were compensated. I'd like it overall, I imagine what more if you have a lot of support, you could improve the graphics, I'd like to signup but I don't have PayPal account, is there any other payment method other than that?
Thanks for your comments.
In fact, I'm working on iMac and my renderings don't benefit from a graphics card (nVidia and Apple still don't get on).
As you're not the first to ask for an alternative to Paypal, I've broken my piggy bank and added a credit card payment option...
If you register, you'll be able to enjoy the latest erotic fantasy, "A wife at stake".

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So, is this still a kinetic novel or have choices been added in? I enjoy this dev's style but I tend to avoid kinetics.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote