• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Thanks for the spot-on review and the support. I think you've missed a couple of locations (the brothel and the pharma company).
I play as a female character. "Pangolin Pharma" - does not respond if you press "Undress" , but responds if you press "Not interested". "brothel" is "Sex Club"? Are there scenes?

Rax_DG

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Hi everyone, version v011 is now available for subscribers with early access.

Here's a list of changes:
  • Implemented attributes, impacting starting skills
  • Added a scene at Pangolin Pharma
  • Added a scene at the Food Processing center
  • Added new street encounter (public humiliation)
  • Number of sex encounters and first times are now visible on the Stats tab
  • Some actions are now impacted by high submission levels
  • Skill checks now show the ratio of sucess
  • Filth level now impacts social skill checks
  • Being naked in public now impacts social skill
  • Exhaustion now impacts fighting and evasion skill
  • Increased the progress rate at 5 East Street (Ms Harrow's)
  • After street encounters, the player will now be left in the place they were heading instead of where they were before the encounter
  • The game will autosave the last 4 movements, so that the player can go back in case or bugs or misclicks
  • Fixed a bug at the Sex Club that wouldn't let the player leave the conversation
  • Fixed a bug that prevented shopping at the clothing store
  • Fixed pronoun bugs at the street encounter
  • Fixed pronouns at Factions screen
  • Fixed scene flow bugs at 5 East Street (Ms Harrow's)
  • Fixed scene flow issues at the Gym
  • Added bondage stats at the hidden Sex Club scene

Reactions: askqer

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018

• After street encounters, the player will now be left in the place they were heading instead of where they were before the encounter
  • The game will autosave the last 4 movements, so that the player can go back in case or bugs or misclicks
  • Fixed a bug at the Sex Club that wouldn't let the player leave the conversation
is there anywhere to work or make money ??? i have yet to find a working job in the game

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
is there anywhere to work or make money ??? i have yet to find a working job in the game
East street number 5. You can be a maid, but it's bugged from what I can tell so after a few days you fail no matter how clean you keep the place. Since I had all the rooms green and still failed.

Edit, also money doesn't matter, since you have all you need, and you cant yet pay for a play to stay. This all said I think this is a great concept for a game, it's just very buggy and has nothing of note really right now.

Last edited:

JeeJeeJeez

Apr 29, 2021
Arrest questline is broken. I attempted to gain an ID by complying with everything the cops said at the police station and there are a variety of issues.

For one, regardless of your gender (incl. D-girl and male), the game mentions the agents vaginally fucking the MC.
Also, once the questline is finished and the police say in dialogue that they will give you the ID of someone dead, you're removed from the station but never actually get the ID. If you go to the station again and repeat the booth sequence you can simply infinitely comply with the police going through the exact same event.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Arrest questline is broken. I attempted to gain an ID by complying with everything the cops said at the police station and there are a variety of issues.

For one, regardless of your gender (incl. D-girl and male), the game mentions the agents vaginally fucking the MC.
Also, once the questline is finished and the police say in dialogue that they will give you the ID of someone dead, you're removed from the station but never actually get the ID. If you go to the station again and repeat the booth sequence you can simply infinitely comply with the police going through the exact same event.
From what another poster said this might be intentional, but it also very much feels like a bug. Either way don't worry noting in the game requires an ID, there also isn't much content, and what does exist is equally as bugged.

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
Was Curious before..,
am now even more interested..,

DoL definetly a game in my interest..,(i find it fun to find ways to get out ahead, specially if it doesnt need you to game it to hell though, as there are limits. but detail/lil tricks intentionally put in helps. -kind of how people will endlessly post RE4R content about new tricks they found for months.)

Started as a H, and clearly noted that it auto puts you as F, and in one scene the <slur> variable showed up, guess not too implemented, but thats fine as its still early on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wish you a Relentless-ly-/Spirited Development.

If you ever find a perfect balance and increase your scope. if there ever is new growth and creations due to being willing or accidents. hopefully there is a spot to keep them at.., probably gonna hold off on DoL myself in a old version since i wouldnt want them under the Caretakers Yoke, only mine.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I'd say this need's a little more time in the oven before next update.
It's current state... woof

Think i lost 10% battery life on my mouse with the amount of clicking needed to get out of rape loops.
Plus the locations they happen and the amount needs more fine tuned.

Would think that getting raped in like the slums, which i didn't see such an area, but would be more likely to happen in than the main street or main gate.
Really wanted out of that town by that point.

Reactions: BobCarter

TempMax

Sep 9, 2019
Most scenes seem to be written first for a male PC, there are frequent glitches in the text that refer to a male PC, and it follows the trend of such games that people are always just weirdly uninterested in one out of a female MC's three holes.
This actually happens with the male PC too, with a couple of scenes either directly saying or describing being fucked in your non-existent pussy.

Rax_DG

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
The last version now is available for free. Now you can play it online too:

Changelog:

I can't get passed the main menu, when I try to select the "New Game" button nothing happens.
This actually happens with the male PC too, with a couple of scenes either directly saying or describing being fucked in your non-existent pussy.
This issue has been fixed

Reactions: askqer

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DebasingGrounds-0.11
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Rax_DG

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Doesn't seem to go beyond assigning the 5 attribute points. After the points have been assigned, clicking on "Continue" doesn't do anything. It throws the following error on browser console:

Rax_DG

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Doesn't seem to go beyond assigning the 5 attribute points. After the points have been assigned, clicking on "Continue" doesn't do anything. It throws the following error on browser console:

Are you playing online or from downloaded files? What OS and browser are you using?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There is a bug where switching to dark mode makes any text become invisible and cannot be seen, let alone read. And switching back to light mode doesn't undo the issue.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes