Rax_DG

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
There is a bug where switching to dark mode makes any text become invisible and cannot be seen, let alone read. And switching back to light mode doesn't undo the issue.
I haven't been able to reproduce this bug.
What system are you on?
Anyone else with this problem?

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Bug Report:
When captured Listen option crashes the game. Produces no result text, no new options for actions.
Looks like a bad variable reference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 23, 2017
So many bugs wtf

Every interact I do with every person in every area seems to just end with a bug, only took me 10 second of playing to find 5 different bugs. Has the dev even playtested this?!??!

Literally the first 10 seconds of the game already have bugs, come on this is just taking the piss at this stage. Playtest your own product before releasing it, seriously!

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Save your time and check when it's 0.50 or something. So far only the police scene is available, and it's just a loop.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
So many bugs wtf

Every interact I do with every person in every area seems to just end with a bug, only took me 10 second of playing to find 5 different bugs. Has the dev even playtested this?!??!

Literally the first 10 seconds of the game already have bugs, come on this is just taking the piss at this stage. Playtest your own product before releasing it, seriously!
Why play test it when you can have people pay money to play test it? But yeah this is basically a concept that you can pay money to get early previews for.

Rax_DG

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Regarding the bugs, I'm sure there's still several missing, but if you're experiencing them every 10 seconds you might be playing a save from the previous version in this one.

Bug Report:
When captured Listen option crashes the game. Produces no result text, no new options for actions.
Looks like a bad variable reference.
I kinda forgot about that event, I'll check what's going on, thanks for the report!

Save your time and check when it's 0.50 or something. So far only the police scene is available, and it's just a loop.
There are 8 different locations with scenes, but I see a lot of comments saying they can't find content, so I'll try to give more direction through quests from the beginning. There's just not enough content to let the player wander around without it being a frustrating experience.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CreepyGhost

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Regarding the bugs, I'm sure there's still several missing, but if you're experiencing them every 10 seconds you might be playing a save from the previous version in this one.

I kinda forgot about that event, I'll check what's going on, thanks for the report!

There are 8 different locations with scenes, but I see a lot of comments saying they can't find content, so I'll try to give more direction through quests from the beginning. There's just not enough content to let the player wander around without it being a frustrating experience.

It's always a welcome sign to see an active dev, trying to improve. Well done.
Just a suggestion, try to emphasize the easiest ways, since they are common. Interaction with people in the streets for example could be an easy way for a lot of content.

Waiting for the next update, good luck.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
My BIGGEST issue, and a reason I will wait until it is resolved, is the night mode hiding all the text. I tried Chrome as well with the same results. I don't think it has anything to do with the OS. How do I make it work?

Jul 23, 2017
This is my first time playing this game, fresh start, no save. I've encountered bugs within the first few seconds playing.

I strongly recommend before you release the next build you start a new game yourself and playtest at least like 30 seconds or so before releasing it as the state of the current build is quite ridiculous

Every person you interact with has dead-ends. Want to know the history of the city? Nope have a bug. Want to know a place to live when asking literally the first person you encounter on a new game? Nope have a bug

What you might want to do is at least add an additional button for players to press that puts you back to the main street (a debug button or whatever you want to call it) at least until the builds are a lot more stable

Reactions: Sorter

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Breaks and gets stuck an awful lot, had to reload saves a ton...
Difficult to navigate between areas even with the visual map since you can't just click to move to said visually-represented areas...
Couldn't figure out how to raise most stats, such as reputation and the like to the point that I could even TALK to other characters...
Constantly being molested, beaten up, stripped and so on...

Pain in the neck and a negative experience overall RN.

stoebo margub

Dec 26, 2019
The maid job on east street is bugged, the old man at the door says there's a job available, but there's no way to take it.
Edit: Ok, I've found the actual maid job with Ms. Harrow, but that's bugged too: I can't wear the uniform she wants me to because it's not in the box or my inventory, and moving any item at all makes it "undefined"

Last edited:
Reactions: MojoJoeJoe
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes