Unity - Abandoned - Death Star Trainer [v0.12.56] [Darth Smut]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Shinji99

This version 0.0.2 is just a demo of the interface. It has potential down the road but the interface already has multiple game breaking bugs. Text box vanishes sometimes and can't hit next. Load game messed up restoring some variables or something. Loading between locations often popped up "not responding" for a few seconds.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

devious_fox

I absolutely enjoyed this game and am looking forward to future updates. Here's what I like about it and what I don't like about it-

Characters- It's awesome to see the SW characters come to life in an adult video game. The renders are beautiful and I didn't notice any graininess. Darth Vader and Phasma are spot on, though I'm unsure how Darth Vader grew a big black dingle dangle. There must have been some magic in that lava for him to go from Anikan Skywalker to Wesley Pipes. Or, maybe that's one of the pieces that was burned off and that was all they had available. OR, Lucas has moved on from cutting off arms to full-on castrations. I'm looking forward to seeing Phasma getting down and dirty.

The three women you can capture are really sexy with their breastses (<----plural for breasts. don't question it) being not too small and not too ridiculously big. They are not spitting images of their real-life counterparts, but I think they are still very well done.

Characters (cons)- I have not played the update that will be released here soon, but the current version has a lot of placeholders of characters who have not been implemented yet. This is my biggest gripe about the current version, and probably the thing that will get me the most flak for the five-star review. To me, it's like being able to sit in the frame of a Porsche with just the engine and a steering wheel with the manufacturer putting post-it notes all over the frame saying what is going to be going where. So, the question is, do I review the Porsche as is, or do I judge it based off of the quality of what I've seen so far and what I expect to see in the future? I choose to judge it by the latter. There is not much content in the first version, aside from a few characters, some story, and the frame of the game, but what I have seen so far is spectacular in my book.

Gameplay- This is a trainer game. So you hire bounty hunters to go out and kidnap Rebel Alliance women to put them in your cells or put them to work in the Cantine (queue the music: do-do-do-do- do-do-do- do- do-diddle-do-do-dooooo-do). You can have them dance in the Cantine but the stripping has not been implemented yet. The grinding to earn enough money to implement missions and buy devices used to kidnap the women gets a little tedious, but I don't mind grinding much. There is also a threat meter in there that will slowly increase as the (dirty stinking no-good) Rebels close in on you and, if it gets filled too much, will rescue one of the hostages. I did not care for that aspect of the game because it is such a pain to have all of your hard work of kidnapping someone go to waist when the (dirty stinking no-good) Rebels take her back.

Sexiness- Again, not a lot of content in this version, but the promise of what's to come leads me to say that this is going to be one hell of a sexy game. Sexy Star Wars! Doesn't get any better than that. I really like the dance scenes in the Cantine. It's not animated, but it's a still shot that zooms in at the feet and then moves up. I like those types of scenes.

Bugs- I came across a bug the first play-through. My currency would erased completely in the beginning when I went to hire a Bounty Hunter. I reset, tried again, and the error never repeated itself. I've played through three times now, with the last play-through being this morning so that my memory is refreshed. Other than that, I haven't had any problems.

Music- No comment. I play my games on mute.

Dialogue- I like the dialogue so far. Cute jokes and plenty of Star Wars references (obviously). Looking forward to seeing more of it. I did not notice much in the way of grammar errors, but I wasn't really looking for that. Nothing stood out to me.

I'm trying to be as thorough as I can with this, but I can't think of anything else that would be helpful.

Originality- So here's where this gets sticky. I am not a professional coder or professional game-maker. I am working on learning how to code as a past-time, but nothing that you would call serious. So I'm looking at this game as an amateur average joe observer. I would call the EXPERIENCE of this game original. I know there have been trainer games before, so I am not talking about the genre, I am merely talking about an adult-themed Star Wars game like this.

It's kind of like those tower-defense games. Every one of them is pretty much like the last, but with a different theme and/or new features, they seem to become completely different games. I don't really know how close this game is to others in terms of coding, but I know I haven't felt this way about most other games as I do about this one.

I don't know the reason why, but I am obsessed with this game, lol.

Bottom Line:

Very promising game. I liked the game-play and quality that I've seen so far, but I wish there was more content. But that's usually the case in games that I play. Most of them are unfinished. From what I can see, and what I've played, I would easily say this is a five star game. It's the one of three that I am looking forward to future updates.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

elysium1988

Version Played: 0.0.2
    Pros:
    - A Star Wars Game
    - A Trainer Game
    - Has potential to become a decent game
    - Some nice looking models and renders albeit some of which apparently are "borrowed" from another creator.
    - The menu design and map look nice
    - While very bare-bone as of right now the game play holds some promise for the future.

Cons:
    - Very buggy, the credits goes missing at different points of time, sometimes when you try to hire a bounty hunter, even with you having the amount needed, you get shown you have 0 credits, Or after you break the girl, the credit still stays in your balance.
    - The economy of the game is really unfeasible as of right now. The bounty hunter costs 50,000 and making a device costs 50,000, even a single step of breaking a girl takes 50,000 while the game only increments 2000 credit per day so that means a hell lot of grind to even get a single girl.
    - Pretty much all interactions of the game as of right now do not produce any event so basically its very very bare bones right now.

In Short, this game has potential to be a good game in the future, buggy as hell as of right now but hopefully that will be fixed in the coming updates. On the other hand its a trainer game and trainer games can get really get boring if not executed right and if it doesn't have anything special and unique to offer. Will be looking forward to see in what direction the development of this game goes.

2 Stars as of the current version but giving it a 3 for the future potential.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

quertyasdf

Version Reviewed: 0.0.1

TLDR: The game shows alot of promise, but is very buggy.

The good: The game looks to be ambitious in scope and shows alot of promise.

The Bad: It is buggy, be careful when talking to characters as the game can lockup very easily in its 0.0.1 release at least.

Overall: I look forward to seeing further updates to this game both in terms of bug fixes and