Afasdafas01

Sep 1, 2023
I tried doing everything but I don't think it's currently possible to meet the clown
If someone else managed to do so, please let us know how

Afasdafas01

Sep 1, 2023
After looking into the game files, I managed to find out that the identity of the clown girl is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I still have no idea if you can progress with her properly yet, but she did appear once in my game (without the clown outfit).

But if you are one of the several people who said they got this game just because of her, probably focus on her when you see her name in the game. Hope it helps.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: IceHunt55

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
085ce473-e421-4ead-b422-9596c7490588.png
Not much work left to do, haha
The global update is done, work on text proofreading is in progress (Ru - 100%, English - 0%, Chinese - not required)
At the moment Russian players with diamond mask got the build
That's the biggest update I've ever done, lol
3000 pics and other various features
Anyway - people who subscribe for a paid subscription but haven't entered my Discord server - give me a sign
___
А теперь по русски..

Осталось не так много работы, еееее боииии
Глобальное обновление готово, идет работа над вычиткой текста (Ru - 100%, английский - 0%, китайский - не нада, оно вас сожрет)
На данный момент сборку получили русские игроки с алмазной маской, которые чиллят в дискорде
Это самое большое обновление, которое я когда-либо делал, лул
3000 картинок и другие различные приколдесы (они залетят в догму конечно..)
В любом случае - люди, которые подписались на платную подписку, но не зашли на мой сервер Discord - дайте мне ЗНАК