EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1686826577489.png

Overview:
The gameplay is based on the interaction of the three main characters as the story progresses.
In this version of the game, you can meet one of them - Ren Armstrong.
He is the most ordinary student.. And he avenged his mother and is now on the run.
Ren is being pursued by very unkind people, because he has stolen an artifact with a very mysterious power..

The game is a visual novel in the time loop genre, with elements of violence, sex, philosophy and psychology. The plot is brewed in a vat of the so-called "System" with the addition of a drop of detective. As the story progresses, you’ll come across very subtle humor and memes.
Gameplay Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-15
Release Date: 2023-05-21
Developer: DiaLive -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (2k compressed): - - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

2qF6Au.gif WulBTF.gif DyQB2l.jpg Fur8FN.jpg JL8JQO.jpg lVoqfh.jpg mnMkOr.jpg MpNxWt.jpg
NMnhXA.jpg sL0_Cu.jpg uoZtB+.jpg uw6NjB.jpg vDlCyx.jpg x0VUe8.jpg Q1RUY7.png wrEBhU.png

Last edited by a moderator:

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
Wow, clussy! Are you kidding me??? And she's even got a big red nose not just some thot red color on her nose. She's a real deal! Ofc I'm downloading!! It's been years!!

Reactions: cooldude33

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DeathComeTrue-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nov 20, 2022
He is the most ordinary student.. And he avenged his mother and is now on the run.
Ren is being pursued by very unkind people, because he has stolen an artifact with a very mysterious power..
Totally ordinary day for an ordinary student.

• Haha
Reactions: Fredricthered

SIRIO

May 14, 2018
good evening the game is beautiful but the saves are too few it should add many more and there is a problem the game closes by itself it happened several times

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Have yet to play it...it's kinda big (NOT what she said). Lol Definitely DL'd though.

Just how much do we get to interact with "Ms. Harley Quim"? (Tbth, she's the only reason I want to play this game.) ;)

Off topic: Does anybody know of any other female Clown-type games? It's not like there's a tag for this genre. I kinda had a "thing" for Loonette when I was but a wee lad. XD