Mizuo yamoshi

Apr 11, 2021
Is this the type of mind control game that makes the girls look like dolls? or are we given the choice to do that?

PSY8

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
Is this the type of mind control game that makes the girls look like dolls? or are we given the choice to do that?
no. some girls will become more perverted but either they will start to perceive MC as their master or they will start to feel strong love for him but they will keep their personality. Alexis is a good example

Jun 30, 2018
is there an Android version too??? Somehow I can't play it on Joiplay... it starts but then crashes... can anyone give me a tip???

PSY8

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
+ Android version

PSY8

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
how long do we wait for public after new release?
Two weeks but I was traveling for the holidays and didn't have access to a PC so it got delayed. I got home a while ago and will check if anyone had a bug. and I'll make it public when I fix it

PSY8

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
The public update has been released on patreon, I will release it here tomorrow as I am very sleepy at the moment

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ArhraCole

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Not being original is fine. So long as you have a quality product.

- At the moment, there is barely anything. it is an early tech demo.
- Rather than being an imitation of peerless lust, it seems to actually use assets from peerless lust. (the map, the navigation).
- Engrish
- Plot, character, and interactions don't impress at the moment.
- Koikatsu 1 is very dated. I would have expected at least Koikatsu 2 for a game whose first tech demo is released in 2024. (edit: company died and came back as illgames. koikatsu 2 came back rebranded as "HoneyCome Come Come Party")

Last edited:

PSY8

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
Not being original is fine. So long as you have a quality product.

- At the moment, there is barely anything. it is an early tech demo.
- Rather than being an imitation of peerless lust, it seems to actually use assets from peerless lust. (the map, the navigation).
- Engrish
- Plot, character, and interactions don't impress at the moment.
- Koikatsu 1 is very dated. I would have expected at least Koikatsu 2 for a game whose first tech demo is released in 2024.
I had shared that I was using peerless lust as inspiration and that I was looking to make a similar game and that I had spoken to the creator of peerless lust about it. those who want to enjoy such a game are welcome, those who don't like the idea I have nothing against it. about a map, I used a generator from the Internet. and I haven't heard of Koikatsu 2.

Reactions: MixQQ

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I haven't heard of Koikatsu 2.
Well, I guess you just did. From me just now :p

You seem to be using Koikatsu 1 graphics.
Koikatsu 2 is like Koikatsu 1, but better.

Actually looking at it, its only being sold in japanese at the moment. (although, that might still be usable? not sure)

steam has the game [koikatsu party] which is a big improvement compared to koikatsu 1
Or you can just download it from F95
https://f95zone.to/threads/shutdown...racter-creators-top-10-illusion-games.167990/

There is also koikatsu party on steam which is not in the above list of games for some reason. So that one has to be bought from steam if you want it. I think it looks newest.

It is worth noting there is also honey select. from same company. which is more realistic graphics. While koikatsu is anime style.

Actually. looking at the graphics on koikatsu 1 they kinda look better than what you have. i wonder what the deal is with that. Maybe it is just newer version vs older version?

Here is a comparison of the oldest honey select 1 vs oldest koikatsu 1

Edit:
so apparently something happened and illusion games died just as koikatsu 2 was getting ready for release.
they reappeared rebranded as "illgames" and have released it instead as "honeycome come come party"
https://f95zone.to/threads/honeycome-come-come-party-final-illgames.173201/

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Koikatsu 2 is like Koikatsu 1, but better.
Correcting myself here. there is no koikatsu 2 game officially.

apparently something happened and illusion games died just as koikatsu 2 was getting ready for release.
they reappeared rebranded as "illgames" and have released it instead as "honeycome come come party"

although at the same time illusion games is claiming that they have nothing to do with each other.

are they perhaps a staff split off? are they just saying "we have nothing to do with each other" for legal reasons?

PSY8

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
Correcting myself here. there is no koikatsu 2 game officially.

apparently something happened and illusion games died just as koikatsu 2 was getting ready for release.

although at the same time illusion games is claiming that they have nothing to do with each other.

are they perhaps a staff split off? are they just saying "we have nothing to do with each other" for legal reasons?
I do not like. 98% I won't change

Reactions: harem.king