PSY8

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
Here too, lesbianism is forced or can it be avoided and can the MC have his girls all to himself?
Here too, lesbianism is forced or can it be avoided and can the MC have his girls all to himself?
I think to add, lesbianism and the girls can have sex with only with him and the rest of the harem with some different can't

Last edited:

PSY8

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
I didn't realize this was an actual necessity, considering how many incest games on this site are basically carbon copies of each other. I always assumed it was just common to have the same idea as an already established game, & that would be fine so long as it doesn't look exactly the same or use the same plot points.
there is no answer to this question, because at this stage I have no clear idea how the game will develop, I just sit down and write.
but I will be careful not to get a complete copy. because it won't be good

PSY8

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
how often will updates be?
I'm planning one update every month, but only because of the coming holidays, I'm worried if I'll be able to do it, because I'll be busy for two weeks, more info will be on patreon

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
I didn't realize this was an actual necessity, considering how many incest games on this site are basically carbon copies of each other. I always assumed it was just common to have the same idea as an already established game, & that would be fine so long as it doesn't look exactly the same or use the same plot points.
yeah I mean I can easily think of like 5 koikatsu demon corruption/mind control games

PSY8

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
yeah I mean I can easily think of like 5 koikatsu demon corruption/mind control games
I'm not very familiar, my idea for such a mc comes from the anime trinity seven, I didn't know there were so many games based on the same

Nov 10, 2017
I'm not very familiar, my idea for such a mc comes from the anime trinity seven, I didn't know there were so many games based on the same
Good anime, but yeah just focus on making your story unique, or have some twist to a common story.

Nov 10, 2017
Yeah that's why I thought it was weird to need to ask permission to make a similar game, unless your using the exact scenes, dialouges & plot points from a different game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
some girls will be mc lovers even i try to make Аlexis a bit like a lover not just a slave
I like to avoid using mind control to have sex with the LIs (or with girls in general). I like romance, but I dislike slave and maledom (and femdom).

Can I have a game where I avoid the mind control sex scenes, mostly male domination and all slave scenes?

Reactions: VelocityRyuga

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As usual Blas is our White Knight, can I be the Black Knight again?! Gimme all the rape / corruption / mindbreak / body modification / slavery ALL OF IT! Mwarharharhar~
Actually, the more of that (mainly rape, mind control sex, slavery sex) there is, if it can be avoided, the more I'll probably like the game.