• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

None DazedMTL ChatGPT Translation List

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
dazedanon, not sure if you are trying to keep the translated list in this topic updated or not but...
You are missing Oyako Rankan there.

Ignore that. It was named as " Mother Daugher Chaos Mansion " so I didn't find it.

PS:
Incredible job you're doing, its great to see how the translations are improving over time.
And having them on github is simply genius for fixes and community help.
Even though I know japanese and play most of the games that way. I still sometimes use your translations for some minor nukige or some description-heavy VNs(which are very bothersome to read sometimes).
And playing some of the latest translations, they look like flawless translations most of the time. I would not have guessed MTL from playing the first hour.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

timanuk

Nov 15, 2017
dazedanon
Can you translate ?
Looks like Manga Gamer's publisher won't translate it until 10 years from now....

Boghet

Dec 6, 2017
I know this is a bit of a long shot, and it's essentially asking for a handout or freebie of sorts, so I'ma just don my "thick-skinned asshat" outfit to actually suit this request.

Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded [Final] [8x40]
Any chance you could translate this? People have been saying the plot is good and all, since there's a fall from grace and redemption arc and whatnot, but the fan translation has unfortunately been dropped in the first... third of the game I believe, and the rest of the game is MTL poetry by another user.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I know this is a bit of a long shot, and it's essentially asking for a handout or freebie of sorts, so I'ma just don my "thick-skinned asshat" outfit to actually suit this request.

Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded [Final] [8x40]
Any chance you could translate this? People have been saying the plot is good and all, since there's a fall from grace and redemption arc and whatnot, but the fan translation has unfortunately been dropped in the first... third of the game I believe, and the rest of the game is MTL poetry by another user.
This one is in my poll already. You can vote for it on the Patreon when the next poll is up.

Boghet

Dec 6, 2017
Sweet! I just checked out your Patreon and Sword Princess Fine was there! I finished the game quite a while back; the art and character design for the game hit the perfect sweet spot for me, but the MTL and/or incomplete translation left quite a lot to be desired. Thank you so much for translating that, you've earned another patron here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

Aereist

Feb 1, 2018
Just realized that you didn't include some of your projects on this thread when I looked over your older post history.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is there any other place you update the list frequently? Some of those still not included in the thread lol

Find loads of interesting game manually rn, thanks so much btw
Discord and Patreon have them all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aereist

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Where did the Natsu's Lost items thread go? I swear I posted there but it no longer appears in search results, and I even see a direct download link to the TL instead of f95 thread in OP. Did it get nuked or something?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Where did the Natsu's Lost items thread go? I swear I posted there but it no longer appears in search results, and I even see a direct download link to the TL instead of f95 thread in OP. Did it get nuked or something?
Yup

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Have P-Kan ( ) games ever been considered for next translation voting?

They are quite text-heavy but generally quite fun and with very unique stories.
So a translation for them would be very nice.

SilenceizMine

Dec 12, 2018
Can you translate this game? It's from Teknos A who creating Belial Red. Nice art, concept, and the gameplay itself

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Can you translate this game? It's from Teknos A who creating Belial Red. Nice art, concept, and the gameplay itself
It would be possible but I only do highly requested games in my Discord or commissions.