• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

None DazedMTL ChatGPT Translation List

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
So dazedanon feed gpt with from in game extracted "text/dialogue" and then after bit correcting by hand yourself you transfer it back to game, is this how you do it?

Just curious.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So dazedanon feed gpt with from in game extracted "text/dialogue" and then after bit correcting by hand yourself you transfer it back to game, is this how you do it?

Just curious.
Pretty much except I don't transfer it into the game by hand the tool injects it back in. So File Text > GPT API > Translated File Text > Manual Edits.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Pretty much except I don't transfer it into the game by hand the tool injects it back in. So File Text > GPT API > Translated File Text > Manual Edits.
Yes man its still considered by hand, since youre the one touching that tool, hehe word play there.
Still thanks for contribution, just one more question tho.

How different is 3.5 turbo and 4.0 in performance? I mean in accuracy ? Did you started using 4.0 not so long ago or was it that you was using 3.5 longer time? (points at longer list)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Yes man its still considered by hand, since youre the one touching that tool, hehe word play there.
Still thanks for contribution, just one more question tho.

How different is 3.5 turbo and 4.0 in performance? I mean in accuracy ? Did you started using 4.0 not so long ago or was it that you was using 3.5 longer time? (points at longer list)
I mainly use 3.5 turbo because its way more cost efficient. GPT4 is better and I would use it if it wasn't 15x the price.

GPT4 often gives a clearer translation and tends to be more accurate. If GPT3.5 is a 7/10 GPT4 is more of a 9/10.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Yes I'm aware 4.0 is more smoother, and yes the price.... Not for European salary at least.

Thanks for information. I wonder do people need Russian translators, that's my third language I know, besides my birth language and English. :unsure:

Thanks again and keep em comming :cool:

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
Hey big shoutout and thanks for taking the time translating games! was wondering if you would be interested on translating this one?

Reactions: shiion1

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Interested yes, but unsure if able since I'm not familiar with the engine.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Hi dazed I wanted to bring to your attention this game in case you didn't already know about it.

It seemed pretty interesting and I found the art quite unique.
Surprisingly enough nobody put a translation request(to my knowledge) here on f95zone.
Thanks again for your work!

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hi dazed I wanted to bring to your attention this game in case you didn't already know about it.

It seemed pretty interesting and I found the art quite unique.
Surprisingly enough nobody put a translation request(to my knowledge) here on f95zone.
Thanks again for your work!
It looks good, likely I pick it up if nobody else does in the future.

Reactions: Hiroshi000

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
:eek::oops: I am very surprised, most of the games you translated were already in my list to play in the future, you sir or lady have a very good taste (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

madyo

Sep 12, 2019

nobody seems translating it, i message u about this before ill drop it here just in case u forgot about it

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

nobody seems translating it, i message u about this before ill drop it here just in case u forgot about it
I tried, its a WOLF game. Impossible for me.

gundam

Nov 20, 2016
I would be beyond grateful to finally see a translation of Silky's Sakura's Lunatic Angels if possible.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I would be beyond grateful to finally see a translation of Silky's Sakura's Lunatic Angels if possible.

I like the art but VNs are pricy so I can be fairly picky with them. Won't give a guarantee I pick it up.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So quick question is this game eligible for a translation ? Even if just a partial (menus for example, and mechanics, etc)? Can't remember what was the criteria, apart from maybe that Wolf games couldn't be translated?