• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Played a bit with Genesis 9 since I can with my new build. Is there a better genitalia than dicktator or the basic genitalia ? I used to play with XY but I can't find it for Gen 9

View attachment 3618967

You need to work at Dicktator G9, a little more, but if you go thru all the settings from start to finish, in the right order. Both in Anatomy & Parameter Settings 'Actor', tweaking of balls can be done by finding each one under Dicktator & moving or rotating them. You should get what you want.

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I really need to make a better water plane & shader...

View attachment 3619035

Have a look at , , , , also checkout JWolf's various water splashes, and KindredArts , . That should get you sorted for proper seascapes.

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
I really need to make a better water plane & shader...

View attachment 3619035
Water plane shader is very good. All shaders are perfect, and all of them looks realistic. The problem is that shader imitates weaves. It is visible that weaves are fake on the border skin/water. Maybe try diplacement or choose mor smooth/plain mater shader. Anyway skin shader and lighting are so good that I did not notice problem untill I read your comment.

Reactions: MN122
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes