• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Hello hello helloooooooooooooooo :3
Guess who's back!
Missed you guys so much! :3

Lots happened lately, however I and my dear husband have finally managed to form something, hopefully it'll be big :3 Some of you might have already noticed, Vertex Bunny is gonna be the main hub for our creations, games, and more!

Moreover, my dear baby Coral will also be there and continue her adventures with her sweet mama Xerrin :3 (I wonder how many of you would remember them, aaah, Pepperridge farm remembers heheh)

Our ginger baby Coral now is updated to 8.1!
Well, most probably I would revert the decision and gonna use the old G8 model of hers, however, I got some juicy renders of her and don't wanna hide any bit of them from you, my loves <3

Here you go!
As always, no postwork! Raw render straight out of DAZ!
001_cinematicbar.png
PS. Don't get confused if you see me posting from Vertex Bunny :3 I'll tag myself as "Wifey" there :3

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
Hello hello helloooooooooooooooo :3
Guess who's back!
Missed you guys so much! :3

Lots happened lately, however I and my dear husband have finally managed to form something, hopefully it'll be big :3 Some of you might have already noticed, Vertex Bunny is gonna be the main hub for our creations, games, and more!

Moreover, my dear baby Coral will also be there and continue her adventures with her sweet mama Xerrin :3 (I wonder how many of you would remember them, aaah, Pepperridge farm remembers heheh)

Our ginger baby Coral now is updated to 8.1!
Well, most probably I would revert the decision and gonna use the old G8 model of hers, however, I got some juicy renders of her and don't wanna hide any bit of them from you, my loves <3

Here you go!
View attachment 3622716
PS. Don't get confused if you see me posting from Vertex Bunny :3 I'll tag myself as "Wifey" there :3
I noticed the disappearance from the forum and I am glad to see you back.
Coral beautiful as always :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
I noticed the disappearance from the forum and I am glad to see you back.
Coral beautiful as always :love:
Nyaaa :3 Thank you so much!
You know, life happens ^^ But I didn't give up! Gonna grind 'till the end!
Your comment made me happy, so happy that I genuinely felt warm deep inside my heart <3 Thank you!

Well, I will be sharing my precious Coral's renders from this account for a little while, and then she's gonna appear in Vertex Bunny 's posts.

Recently, I'm creating new beauties, new friends and new sisters (ehm) for our Coral :3 You'll see more of them from now on, but don't worry, my baby Coral said she won't make you guys forget her beautiful freckled face!

Stay tuned <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lanxorn
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes