3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Yep, it's one of Dimension Theory's HDRI maps. He (or She) does a bunch of really good HDRI maps. I rotated the dome so that the light was in front of them and switched from finite dome to infinite sphere I think we I usually have better results with.

When I'm just doing simple tests and images HDRI domes render so much faster so I usually go that route. Glad you liked it.
Wait... So that's what I'm fucking up... When you draw your dome in your scene... You also set it to infinite sphere? Damn!! I've been setting mine to finite and playing hell with the settings!!! Thanks a ton for the tip bro!

Note: "tip, bro" as opposed to "bro tips" like old juggy Anna happens to be (beautifully!) receiving up there! xD

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
I'll
Wait... So that's what I'm fucking up... When you draw your dome in your scene... You also set it to infinite sphere? Damn!! I've been setting mine to finite and playing hell with the settings!!! Thanks a ton for the tip bro!

Note: "tip, bro" as opposed to "bro tips" like old juggy Anna happens to be (beautifully!) receiving up there! XD
I'll watch, but I ain't giving you my tip.

An easy way to see things is simply load an hdri and go to the iray preview mode to see it rendered. Zoom way way out so you can start seeing the dome and then cycle through the 3 settings. You'll start to see things more clearly. Finite dome, is as it says a finite sized dome that you can scale. Infinite sphere I think is basically a huge sphere surrounding everything, but again I'm not an expert on that stuff. All I know is infinite sphere works well for a lot of what I do.

And hell yeah Juggy Anna is starting to learn what she's capable of. The other girls in the house are jealous cuz they aren't as gifted below or up top.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a daz3d artist to work with me, details in the thread in my description.

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
And, some bits from August last year:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(and I still think Lexx228's Forest Elf is awesome; though, if she shuffled a few paces to her left and wiggled around a bit, her expression may be different ;), or is that an optical illusion of a raised piece of bark?)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I don't know how much Google translate let me down:coldsweat:
View attachment 101311
please write if it looks bad in English(or generally bad);)
I've already tried everything except "set max bounce paths", but it does not give any good results
View attachment 101936
resize from 2000x2828- render time is 1h 8 min, then patience ran out:mad:
New teacher in magic school :evilsmile:

View attachment 101384
DAMN these are really hot!!. Please more Teachers on Heels stuff please!
:evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:

They look SO cute!! :heartcoveredeyes:

HOT!!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Our world needs such heroes...
View attachment 102222
C-combo :heartcoveredeyes:
View attachment 102236
OH Man!! Clash of the Hot Big Curve Heroes

I'm just gonna leave this here...

View attachment 104605
Nat always needs the bigger stuff

STUNNING!!

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
though, if she shuffled a few paces to her left and wiggled around a bit, her expression may be different ;), or is that an optical illusion of a raised piece of bark?)
3 different translators couldn't translate it.:oops:expression of bark?):closedeyesmile:
I dont speak americano:evilsmile:

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Lexx! I love this girl, she is amazing! Would you mind saying which character she is, and sharing her presets?

Also, I think EPW14 means the little 'bump' part on the log she sits on. If she moved just a bit, and sat over it, it would stick up her pussy and she'd have a much different expression on her face XD

In the pic it's hard to see, the log bump... look basically just below where she sits

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
thanks for the clarification, jokes after losing a heap of time on the translate is not so funny:FeelsBadMan:

this model is at a basic Genesis 3 with the skin of Lilith, plus a lot of morphs and shapes
unfortunately , I can't share the preset ,because I have plans for it (maybe one day I'll stop wasting time and start making my game with whores and blackjack:evilsmile: )
sorry my eng

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes