3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
here's the other 1/2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

to answer the question, the group render was still sitting at 0% after an hour and a half.. while these 4 solo renders took about an hour.. mostly just random characters, but was considering them for a future project.. they don't fit either of my current ones

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Have been playing around with combining a asset with a HDRI. Also added a distant light source to simulate the sun. Below is the same scene, shot from a couple of angles.
BW_01.jpg
BW_02.jpg
Due to the simplicity of the Black and White House asset, HDRI and a single light source, rendering times are fast (4k image to 98% convergence in 1/2 hour on a 5 year old PC). Would like to be able to remove the picket fence, grass and driveway from the B&W House asset, but can't separate it from the main building. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know.

bts

Nov 21, 2017
Really nice renders, I like the look of the sister character as well. From the previous render you posted of the MC waking up, I assume the med student/old friend is coming in to see how you are/give info to MC and sister about your condition/what happened.
If this is the case, it might read better if the med students body was toward the sister like she is addressing both of you. Also, if you're character is still in the bed possibly sitting, maybe try lowering the POV or perhaps shift the camera to the left in a way that makes it look like the sister is closer to the foot of the bed (depending on what is actually happening in the scene).
I have ditched the renders with the Minami model. Firstly, I forgot to add eyebrows and then the skin shading was off and I wasn't able to get it to look natural. I've finally settled on Mia model, and adjusted her face to be a mix of few other characters (mostly Minami, I really did like her appearance).

Your assumption is correct. I'm planning to use these conversation to introduce the characters and tell the user about MC's past, his relationship with his sister, with the old friend, etc. Here are 2 renders with new character (sister has left and only mc and the old friend are there now).

I'll also try to adjust the camera angles to look more like MC's POV, and to reflect who's talking to whom.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
I have ditched the renders with the Minami model. Firstly, I forgot to add eyebrows and then the skin shading was off and I wasn't able to get it to look natural. I've finally settled on Mia model, and adjusted her face to be a mix of few other characters (mostly Minami, I really did like her appearance).

Your assumption is correct. I'm planning to use these conversation to introduce the characters and tell the user about MC's past, his relationship with his sister, with the old friend, etc. Here are 2 renders with new character (sister has left and only mc and the old friend are there now).

I'll also try to adjust the camera angles to look more like MC's POV, and to reflect who's talking to whom.
Disclaimer: I'm super picky about shit, so feel free to ignore me.
This character has much better look to her, but I feel you could dial up the asian a little. She looks kind of half asian now? It's your aesthetic, so do what you want, just a thought.

Reactions: bts

bts

Nov 21, 2017
Disclaimer: I'm super picky about shit, so feel free to ignore me.
This character has much better look to her, but I feel you could dial up the asian a little. She looks kind of half asian now? It's your aesthetic, so do what you want, just a thought.
She does look less asian, but her ethnicity isn't relevant to the plot so I think it'll be okay to leave her like that. The only thing that really matters to me is that the character should be attractive.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes