3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hi guys.
It's time to get some feedback. So hopefully you'll tell me what you think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First one: Maybe Jess should have some kind of nightlight somewhere in her apartment giving some dim light? And Jessica's hair? More hair and straight hair should hang differently.

Second one: This looks like only source of light is corridor light. I don't remember exact layout of Andersons' Apartment right now but this looks like there's a lamp with shader in table or in wall or something. But it is a good one.

Third one: Are you sure Kara haven't started sniffing glue? I know, I know, but it looks like glue...

Fourth one: Left eyebrow needs more hair. And then these pieces of furniture: Some of those look just fine and some look like paintings. Especially in Joan's and Kim's Rooms.

damn, a teaser of 0.15.! and i just downloaded it. and haven't even started 0.14 yet...

Reactions: Jai Ho

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
@MikeMasters about the second picture, without your line of text i thought the light came from a big window or glassy door. maybe play abit with more blue lightning, thats more of the light that a tv sends out. and maybe less range of the light source, its a bit of lot that just 1 tv illuminates. its just pretty bad in my opinion if a picture tells it story not from itself. that doesnt mean your picture is bad its a pretty good render i hope you get what i mean.

Reactions: MikeMasters

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
A new character I've been working on the past few days named "Castille". Spent a few days getting used to the Skin Builder plugin and it's not perfect yet, but I'm getting there. I wanted to give her thick eyebrows. For some reason it brings out the intensity of her fun, deviant side. I'lll start working her into some environments later. I'm about 75% complete on my game and I'd like to focus a little more on that for the time being.

CastilleFinal.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes