3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

stencilbits

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
This is great! Would you like to publish your render settings to the community?
Thanks for the feedback! But as VNorth correctly guessed, my image was rendered in Blender using Daz models. I asked about this a few messages ago, but I should have put that info into my post.

Iqezip0t

Nov 3, 2017
Thanks for the feedback! But as VNorth correctly guessed, my image was rendered in Blender using Daz models. I asked about this a few messages ago, but I should have put that info into my post.
Thanks for the answer! I am looking forward to the Demo you've mentioned.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Guys, how does the ActivePose tool work? It doesn't seem to function properly. I've followed daz youtube posing tutorials, toggled pins but bones still won't stay in place. They're still moving indirectly.

Would appreciate the help. Thanks!

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
toggled pins but bones still won't stay in place. They're still moving indirectly.
Pinning body parts doesn't guarantee they'll stay in place. Think of DAZ figures as real people. There are limits that override the pins due to IKs. Imagine you have a figure sitting down. If you keep on raising the arm, your figure will eventually stand up even if you pin the hips and legs

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
For me it's the opposite, first one (the one with red lingerie) looks much better IMO. Especially don't like the eyes of the second one.
I posted a corrected version of the second one on the link in my signature, i don't want to spam too much this thread by posting it again here.

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017

I think you will need something like that or some serious tweaking skills.
...damn, guys, this is possibly the worst water effect ever! With dForce, the shower water takes the shape of a curtain, instead of getting bowed in the opposite direction! An useless add, for me!
It's much better IMO to avoid any dForce simulations or everything similar when using that asset...

(...sorry for my english...)

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Two of my latest renders. Testing environments and scenery.

Question, a poser asset has a default beige-caramel skin, I reduced the translucency weight to 0 to make her appear whiter and now it's nowhere to be seen in the surfaces tab. How to revert it back to its default skin? Thanks.

can some one please guide me what render setting should i apply for fast and hd rendering i have a good graphics card

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
can some one please guide me what render setting should i apply for fast and hd rendering i have a good graphics card
Define "good graphics card." I have a 1080 and if I render for 95% convergence @ 1080p, it takes hours to finish. It really depends on the complexity of your scene - light, objects, textures, etc., but with my card I usually target rendering at a higher resolution (I do 8K, but most do 4K) for 15 minutes or so, then downscale to 1080.

That said, lately I've been working on complex scenes that I've needed to run for 2 hours+ (some I've let cook for 5) with the same method. So that's where the scene complexity factors in.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Render Settings. I selected NVIDIA IRAY in Editor>Advanced>Checked OptiX Prime Acceleration. Nvidia Iray looks better than 3Delight. When it comes to lightning, you can download various lighting presets such as HDRI lights or try basic spotlights.

However, using Iray slows down rendering. Your typical 10-15 mins rendering in 3Delight usually takes 30-1 hour in Iray. Goodluck!

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Render Settings. I selected NVIDIA IRAY in Editor>Advanced>Checked OptiX Prime Acceleration. Nvidia Iray looks better than 3Delight. When it comes to lightning, you can download various lighting presets such as HDRI lights or try basic spotlights.

However, using Iray slows down rendering. Your typical 10-15 mins rendering in 3Delight usually takes 30-1 hour in Iray. Goodluck!
thanks bro for the help can you tell me the pixel length that you used

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes