3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Lighting and Angle experiment! Feedback welocme. (Lighting: Sun Sky + 1 ghostlight from top-behind angled downwards)
I think it looks good. Not sure what the fabric of the bed sheet is though. CrimsonQuill gave a few good pointers but in the end it's also a question what your aim is. A shoot from StasyQ is definitely not more natural looking - they use lots of equipment to set a certain mood (they're a photostudio after all). An overexposed dry wall might no look as pleasing, but hey, it happens in RL. Especially when the sun hits the windows in a certain angle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheGrinReaper

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Redoing some scenes from a visual novel I have been creating that I still have never released. Fun to mess with. Changing a G3 "Fuzzy Little Nerd Princess" (yeah, still love that name, hehehe) to a shorter, G8 version. She is actually based on a real life person, so this comes closer. There's an extra challenge to posing a taller character with a shorter one. Not so much in this scene, but other standing scenes.

This one can be titled "Mother in-law" ;)

bill_place mother_inlaw1.jpg

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Redoing some scenes from a visual novel I have been creating that I still have never released. Fun to mess with. Changing a G3 "Fuzzy Little Nerd Princess" (yeah, still love that name, hehehe) to a shorter, G8 version. She is actually based on a real life person, so this comes closer. There's an extra challenge to posing a taller character with a shorter one. Not so much in this scene, but other standing scenes.

This one can be titled "Mother in-law" ;)

View attachment 3478806
Reaction limit reached !!!
So beautiful (y) :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes