3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
So, i was working on a game, and today i tried indecents desires, and... same house... one girl looking close to mine... i came too late, and the game has better render than mine, so all the renders are going to the delete world.

i share some renders with you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

skalkurin

Nov 24, 2018
One more
Rendering time for this one 31 minutes
View attachment 246760

Specs for this computer are:
lets see..

Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2080 Windforce 8 GB GPU
ASUS PRIME Z390-A Motherboard
Intel Core i7 9700K CPU (runs at 4.8 to 5Ghz with just the "normal" auto AI overclocking..nothing tweaked further)
Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz CL15 Vengeance Memory
Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB SSD
Corsair RM850 850W PSU
Corsair Obsidian 800D Chassis

Watercooling (CPU only)
EK-DDC X-RES 100 CSQ - Acetal

Alphacool VPP655 / D5 single edition Pump

EK 120mm Radiator and one 360 radiator (overkill for just cooling the CPU...one 120mm rad is enough)
Waterblock Phanteks Glacier C350i RGB -Akryl

Its not rendering times that are faster its everything.
loading scenes with the 970 Evo plus with its 3500mb/s read only takes a few seconds.
Your post inspired me to do a test to see how big the diference is between mulitible GPU´s and PhysX enabled and disabled
Did use a DAZ test scene that renders with around 1850-1870 iterations

PhysX diabled
1 GPU - Total time 8:05 - Time with load on GPU 7:43
2 GPU´s - Total time 4:18 - Time with load on GPU 3:59
3 GPU´s - Total time 3:01 - Time with load on GPU 2:43
4 GPU´s - Total time 2:25 - Time with load on GPU 2:06

PhysX enabled
1 GPU - Total time 7:13 - Time with load on GPU 6:56
2 GPU´s - Total time 3:50 - Time with load on GPU 3:36
3 GPU´s - Total time 2:40 - Time with load on GPU 2:27
4 GPU´s - Total time 2:07 - Time with load on GPU 1:53

This is the test scene used

DAZ_test_scene.jpg

Reactions: quinfax and Krull

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
My main character for my game : Camille.

I was testing clothes for a night scene. I can't do anything with the little skirt : no dForce, and it doesn't follow the different poses.
The top is interesting, I like it.
Just 2 sphere lights (one little red (10*10 diameter) red front left above, one big (100*100 diameter) blue front right above), and the sky with stars (you can see the reflection on the top).
She is walking on the docks but with depht of field, we don't see anything.
But love the pic.

12zz.jpg

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
She's purely G3 base shape, with, i must admit, a bunch of slider morph throwed here and there. As regard the skin, i made it with SkinBuilder3
I was wondering because you gave me an idea for a romantic scene (Shockingly) I was planning on doing one of my elves with a baby bump.

Reactions: Nomec104

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
I was wondering because you gave me an idea for a romantic scene (Shockingly) I was planning on doing one of my elves with a baby bump.
Im glad i was usefull, and since i love pregnant woman (yeah call me a freak, but i think pregnant women are one of the most beautiful things in life) i'm all for your idea :love:. Just don't forget to show us your work :ROFLMAO:.

rev2019

Jan 1, 2019
Nice! I'm probably gonna get a 2080 as well, but I figured I may as well get the 2080 Ti if I'm spending that much. Definitely agree with the SSD, a huge portion of my hard disk is occupied by DAZ assets... can't wait to move them to an SSD. Overall, it's gonna be a huge improvement from my 980m, lol
3gb more ram is probably what you will pay for with the Ti
rendering times will not be that much faster.
i mean if it takes 1 hour of rendering with the 2080 i maybe takes 50 minutes with the Ti.
and if you are smart you use batch renderer and the GPU can render several scenes when your not using the computer.
if you get 10 renderers with batch render in lets say 8 hours with the 2080 you probably gain one more with the Ti.
as i see it its not worth the extra price and 8gb is enough for me.
from the scenes i have been using now it only uses around 5gb of ram.

a better way is to get two 2080s in SLI
there you will cut the rendering times in half.

rev2019

Jan 1, 2019
My main character for my game : Camille.
Great and natural looking picture with an amazing soft light there!
havnt tested all lights yet here but i will...have only used Daz 3D for about 3 weeks now and still learning :)

so you use a HDRi background there right?

Reactions: Part

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
3gb more ram is probably what you will pay for with the Ti
rendering times will not be that much faster.
i mean if it takes 1 hour of rendering with the 2080 i maybe takes 50 minutes with the Ti.
and if you are smart you use batch renderer and the GPU can render several scenes when your not using the computer.
if you get 10 renderers with batch render in lets say 8 hours with the 2080 you probably gain one more with the Ti.
as i see it its not worth the extra price and 8gb is enough for me.
from the scenes i have been using now it only uses around 5gb of ram.

a better way is to get two 2080s in SLI
there you will cut the rendering times in half.
Please correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure I read somewhere that Daz doesnt like cards running in SLI so even if you have 16gb of Vram Daz will only use the first cards Vram but it will use the collective amount of Cuda cores so you dont even have to have two cards the same just make sure your best one is the primary but as I am new to this please tell me if I am wrong

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes