3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
It's the surface settings of the object in question, I'm pretty sure it's a combination of metallicity and roughness.

E: yup, just checked it, a metallicity of 1 and a glossy roughtness of 0 will give you a full mirror effect, modify to suit your needs.
Thanks for that

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
So, i was working on a game, and today i tried indecents desires, and... same house... one girl looking close to mine... i came too late, and the game has better render than mine, so all the renders are going to the delete world.

i share some renders with you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
So, i was working on a game, and today i tried indecents desires, and... same house... one girl looking close to mine... i came too late, and the game has better render than mine, so all the renders are going to the delete world.

i share some renders with you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shame to hear that you are despondent about your game being too similar to Indecent Desires. I would suggest you hold off deleting the renders for the moment. Once you have had time to reflect, you may have a change of mind.

One thing I tend to do with my renders these days is to not use the assets straight out of the box. Half my fun is seeing what I can create off the assets that are available. I have almost zero artistic talent, however have enough knowledge of how things work, to allow me to tweaks to produce good results. Move things around, mix assets and change surfaces, that way you art will not exactly resemble any one else's work.

Reactions: bas

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
Shame to hear that you are despondent about your game being too similar to Indecent Desires. I would suggest you hold off deleting the renders for the moment. Once you have had time to reflect, you may have a change of mind.

One thing I tend to do with my renders these days is to not use the assets straight out of the box. Half my fun is seeing what I can create off the assets that are available. I have almost zero artistic talent, however have enough knowledge of how things work, to allow me to tweaks to produce good results. Move things around, mix assets and change surfaces, that way you art will not exactly resemble any one else's work.
I agree with you, in fact, i change some texture of the base asset, like the wall, or wood.
And i tried also, quite some time ago to create a room all by myself with different assets, like this office office test 1.jpg
but not as great as every scene on Daz or renderosity.

No no, we need this raven haired temptress in a game. It's imperative that she makes into your game! For reasons and stuff :sneaky:
Don't worry, i'm still in love with this character and i really want to do something with her ;)

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I agree with you, in fact, i change some texture of the base asset, like the wall, or wood.
And i tried also, quite some time ago to create a room all by myself with different assets, like this office View attachment 245944
but not as great as every scene on Daz or renderosity.
It's a fairly good office from what I can see. The 2 main things I would adjust, is to use darker floor boards or a patterned carpet on the floor. The other is to place a suitable scene outside the windows. The following asset from Stonemason would work like a charm for achieving that.

Coupling the props from the asset above outside the window and using an appropriate HDRI, will make a world of difference.

There are many fancy looking building assets out there, however many of them render horribly due to the scene complexity and the light sourcing. If you have a high end video card and let a single image render over night this doesn't present a problem, however with my hardware I would prefer a more optimised scene.

If you take a look at my strip club renders, the building scene I have is incredibly simple. The bling factor comes from having the Urban Future 5 asset out the window. Due to the simplicity inside, it renders way faster than any of the other building assets I have.

Reactions: goutch

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
It's a fairly good office from what I can see. The 2 main things I would adjust, is to use darker floor boards or a patterned carpet on the floor. The other is to place a suitable scene outside the windows. The following asset from Stonemason would work like a charm for achieving that.

Coupling the props from the asset above outside the window and using an appropriate HDRI, will make a world of difference.

There are many fancy looking building assets out there, however many of them render horribly due to the scene complexity and the light sourcing. If you have a high end video card and let a single image render over night this doesn't present a problem, however with my hardware I would prefer a more optimised scene.

If you take a look at my strip club renders, the building scene I have is incredibly simple. The bling factor comes from having the Urban Future 5 asset out the window. Due to the simplicity inside, it renders way faster than any of the other building assets I have.
Something simple as this could help too

Do you if this Urban Sprawl 2 has leaked somewhere? Or only buying?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
1st attempt at animation. I didn't want to do too much just wanted to test render and see what everything would look like so I can gauge the Animation ability of Daz
View attachment 246087
Looks nice. Just tits movement missing :) And her right arm going too close to cloth and boob and cloth jumping on her hand.

My first schooting scene I ever done :). Must say it was really fun to making something like this after that months of making just tits and butts :)

Of course you can expect this in my game Betrayed .-) As I said at the start of my game. This story is not just about fucking college girls.

11.png

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Looks nice. Just tits movement missing :) And her right arm going too close to cloth and boob and cloth jumping on her hand.
I agree. I was looking at the finished product for about 20 minutes and realized the same thing about the clipping.

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Wow, I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before. Lots of excellent renders here.
I've been developing my own post apocalypse game too, and maybe next decade I actually manage to publish something. Meanwhile I still have some employment issues. When I informed the girls that they'll be starring in F95 rated game, I got mixed responses:

Girls.jpg

- Tread carefully man.....
- What? Do I have to shave my pubic hairs???
- Are you mad? I'm not going to have sex with my father!

Oh well, negotiations continue...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes