3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
There's a lot of great stuff here. I am just starting myself and I can certainly look here for inspiration.

I use a laptop to render too, and just accept that I'll have to wait 10 minutes for each render to complete. It gives me time to get another cup of coffee or browse this site in the meantime.
can you please tell your laptop configuration??? it will help me to buy a decent laptop for rendering

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
can you please tell your laptop configuration??? it will help me to buy a decent laptop for rendering
Like most have already said using a laptop isn't optimal, but if that's what you have to have there's a few things to focus on. Main one being a graphics card. If you're going to want to use Iray, which most of the renders in here are using (I think) you'll need an nVidia graphics card like a gtx 1050, 1060, etc.

The better the card the better results you have so a 1080ti would be great, but of course that's a lot of money.

In my desktop I have an i7 6700k processor, 32gb of ram, gtx 1070 with 8gb of video ram, and an SSD harddrive. And even I get frustrated by slow interior renders because of all the calculations going on. So focus on the graphics card, then the processor, ram, harddrive, etc. Sadly this isn't a cheap hobby :( Which I'm guessing a lot of people with Patreon's are using to supplement their income and combat all the expense.

Good luck.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
I don't know about you, but I'd stop and give her a ride.

I keep tweaking and changing things around. Slightly different tats, less muscular, a bit shorter, and a few other small details. Thoughts?

And before everyone mentions her chest being ridiculous, it's sort of her backstory and plays into the story. Don't worry, if I ever get my game made she's the only character with a rack like that. The rest are normal to small.

Side of the Road.jpg

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
I don't know about you, but I'd stop and give her a ride.

I keep tweaking and changing things around. Slightly different tats, less muscular, a bit shorter, and a few other small details. Thoughts?

And before everyone mentions her chest being ridiculous, it's sort of her backstory and plays into the story. Don't worry, if I ever get my game made she's the only character with a rack like that. The rest are normal to small.

View attachment 77883
I dont know if it is intenional but her calves look really weird off to me? Shouldnt they point more backwards? But else a refreshing different style :)

Reactions: Zippity

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
I better post something myself since i am commenting here.

Meet Yura
yura.png
GTX 1050, Max samples 500, 1h render time

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Creating milf morphs, so...
Which skin looks better? View attachment 78009 View attachment 78010
This is hard decision for me. 2nd has more natural color, but her face is too bleached and her arms are getting white too. the 1st is too... I don't know... sickly, I guess. But her face matches better the rest of her body. But that just can be a problem with lighting the scene. Over all I guess the second is better.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
A lazy render to illustrate an MC for one of my crazy game ideas.
Haven't post in this thread for a while... I was getting jealous. :coldsweat:

Alex-concept-close_up.png

Reactions: aidev
Aug 5, 2016
We need some muscle girls in this thread...

View attachment 78086
I dig the muscle. Have you considered having her look towards her hand and the weight she is lifting? That 1000 yard stare makes it seem like this is an effortless task, and even for someone as built as her, that is a lot of weight.

Also, this might be a strange thing to comment on, but is the mirrors something you did yourself? That strip of lacquered wood that is being mirrored seems off for me in the second and third mirror.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I dig the muscle. Have you considered having her look towards her hand and the weight she is lifting? That 1000 yard stare makes it seem like this is an effortless task, and even for someone as built as her, that is a lot of weight.

Also, this might be a strange thing to comment on, but is the mirrors something you did yourself? That strip of lacquered wood that is being mirrored seems off for me in the second and third mirror.
Well here she lifted the weight and is now looking at it...

dorisgym03.jpg

I didn't do the mirrors, so they are reflecting what they are supposed to... Maybe they are not perfectly parallel?

Reactions: FrozenNorseman
Aug 5, 2016
I like this much more! Pose suddenly becomes more dynamic.

Re: the mirrors - It's probably just me then. Truth be told I can't remember the last time I saw three mirrors next to one another in real life, so I have no idea if they would act like this.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes