3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
@mattocean How much time did it take you to make these renders?
About 1-2 hours some needed more.
I render the files with max. samples set down to 1200-1500, render quality set to OFF, converged ratio set to 98% and without background in png. I put the background in Photoshop.

Reactions: Enyos

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Though you wont see much of Anna anymore for now because she is in the process of moving Realtime and currently has some fun with Michael ;)

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Hey all :) been using DAZ for... quite some time now and felt like sharing some of my "soft" renders here I did years ago. Let me know if you like it and if I should post some more, somehow I feel like starting to DAZ again after my long hiatus :3
(ofc I got some more explicit ones too but I tend to stay on the "soft" side, if that makes any sense haha)

View attachment 213415
View attachment 213417
View attachment 213418
View attachment 213419
View attachment 213420
Wow nice renders - keep em coming

Reactions: .GeeBee

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
With the aid of Daz's denoiser, this image took me only 6 minutes to render. Do you guys think she looks good, or is the lack of skin detail noticeable?
View attachment 213110
I think the skin itself looks alright, it's rather so that the bedsheet and the floor seem more realistic next to it. That's why it is generally better to use a less detailed background, or a strong Depth of Field to guide the viewer's eyes.

Not sure if artistic feedback is really desired here, but I can tell you a few things that appear to break the realism on first look. Might be useful input for others as well.

• the eyes are way too angled upwards; reminds me of the elven races in Skyrim rather than a real human. The iris size is normal at least
  • the lips are vertically too large to suit her face and body type
  • the hair looks unnatural
  • the pose of her right arm is conspicious; it is unclear what this hand pose means. Does she hold a contact lens or a pill in that hand, does she jerk an invisible cock, etc.

Reactions: Krosos

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Good view i also thought hmm why did he removed the other 2 chars, shes pleasuring ;)

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
My High Complex Portrait results, can you spot whats wrong ;)

Anna btw ;)
Looks great, especially in this resolution. A realistic portrait in tangible quality.
Since you were asking:

• the discolorations around the lips are distracting
  • the hair textures/meshes quality doesn't withstand this close-up zoom
  • the eye shaders have a tiny bit of haze on top?
  • i personally would make the eyelashes about 10-20% shorter

Reactions: Krosos

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
the discolor is a UV fuck up ;)
Eyes are old ones using the pre Disney approach, they fall apart the fastest.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes