3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
what r u using as a cum both male cum and female cum ? if i may ask ? again gorgeous job
thanks! sure no problem, for the male cum Dictator V3 it has a bonus cumshot, and for the female one option is Golden Palace or set it manualy using Rigged Water

Reactions: VDawe

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

Light, Specular, Watter Displacement really like those though that concrete side of the pool texture doesn't fit it needs to be way sharper compare it with the specularized wood surface it makes no sense.

Also the Skin result is urgghh going into the way to shininess section but that is I-ray

I wonder though why the Watter is so heavy in motion it's only her inside ?

Reactions: Loys

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
With the aid of Daz's denoiser, this image took me only 6 minutes to render. Do you guys think she looks good, or is the lack of skin detail noticeable?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She looks good! But if the camera was any closer, i would use Spot Render Tool to make another render of the body. To have more details on her skin. Nice work btw! (y)(y)(y)

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
With the aid of Daz's denoiser, this image took me only 6 minutes to render. Do you guys think she looks good, or is the lack of skin detail noticeable?
View attachment 213110

Wow, only 6 minutes to render? What config do you have please? I render pictures for hours. I only have an integrated Intel HD 4600 graphics so I have to use the CPU for renders... :(

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Wow, only 6 minutes to render? What config do you have please? I render pictures for hours. I only have an integrated Intel HD 4600 graphics so I have to use the CPU for renders... :(
I had a gtx 1070 ti. But I just started using the denoiser today and it's done wonders for my speeds. This render world normally take around 25 minutes to look the way it does.

Reactions: mattocean
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes