3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mcmania

Dec 4, 2016
How you can apply dForce on clothes that are not dForce ones ? (I'm very interesting in)
you can take a look there

You can also take a look to :
Here is a nice tutorial (from simply hanging a simple blanket to advanced thinks) to practice withe dforce :

I join the pdf version (2 parts) availiable from that link...

This link ( ) give an explanation of the meaning of all the parameters and surface settings involved with dforce.

Just be aware that dforce is computer resource hungry : if you don't have a dedicated NVidia card like me (all my render are done on a MS Surface Pro 2017 dual core I7 2.50 ghz with 16GB of RAM), it can take till a couple of hour for complex computing like posing clothes or hair (or the both simultaneously) using a starting pose: daz will calculate all the intermediate transitions from the starting pose to the final one...
To make it simple you select the object in the scene tab you want apply dforce to. You open the menu of the scene tab: Edit > Geometry > Add dForce Modifier : Dynamic Surface.... Tada ! Your object is dforce enabled... It remains to you to adjust its surface properties...

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
you can take a look there

You can also take a look to :

To make it simple you select the object in the scene tab you want apply dforce to. You open the menu of the scene tab: Edit > Geometry > Add dForce Modifier : Dynamic Surface.... Tada ! Your object is dforce enabled... It remains to you to adjust its surface properties...
like sample
Great. Thanks !

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A bit embarrassing, but I just realized that you can apply dforce on clothes for a better fit that morphs might not get to. I threw this shirt on Amy, flipped her upside down and simulated the shirt being rolled up past her midsection.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is brilliant. I never would have thought of something like this to get lift effects on clothes.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wanted to show my very first render.. it was cool ( an plane in a sky ). but i lost it :/
gonna remake it and post here :)

mcmania

Dec 4, 2016
I have reworked the pose... here is the result... Which version is the best ?
View attachment 208830
I just updated my render to modify the placement of the hair (flowing partly over the shoulder).
Since I gave no explanation about that render, I will do it now: it is inspired by "The Birth of Venus" (Venus Anadyomene) a myth from the Greco-Roman Mythology that was paint on several occasions by artists like Botticelli or Bouguereau.

The render is fully polygonal (no HDRI map or Backdrop). The background (moutains and basic water surface) is created using TerraDome 3. The water effects (like foam and waves) are done using SY Splashing Water Iray.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The body of a goddess. Daz3d stock female character's faces have a problem with their jawline. How they are supposed to look may be a little skewed, if you use those for reference or if you build upon those faces.

The neck of your rendered woman seems a little weird and I understand she is stretching... it just seems a little off.

I don't think your character is ugly by any stretch of the imagination. I just think it's something worthy of consideration.

Best regards from Hajtand.

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
This took way longer than I expected it to.

Nega_X_Yukio-Beauty-Beauty.png

I should have masked her left arm out a bit during the post work but I didn't notice until it was way too late to really do anything, also there seems to be something about uploading to this forum that I lose detail in some places and gain it (in the form of noise) in others, oh well.
Also the beauty render daz put out, just because.
Nega_X_Yukio.png

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
For a starter. DOF (Depth of Field) is what happens outside the actual focal point of a lense. All the unsharpness, if to speak so. Actual cameras can influence this with their aperture and it is set in f-stops(Be aware that f-stop effects more than just the focal point in real cameras). DOF is needed when you dabble into photorealism (real lenses in cameras or our eyes always have a focal point) or if you want some effects like Bokeh in your images.
Regular HDRI become easily destroyed by this effect, b/c they are displayed on a dome with infinite distance to the center point. So be careful here. I started to use DOF compatible HDRI like the sunny beach series, by Bob Callawah and Cake One.
My first attempt using DOF no post work in photoshop (only resizing and signature):
cherry DOF.jpg
Not to shabby for a first attempt i think.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes