• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
So canvases are a thing... totally forgot about those, they allow for some interesting stuff.

Comic_Book_Chars_Front-Chars_Front-Beauty_Final.png

I'm pretty pleased with this overall but god damn that face... I'm not sure if she's more scared of her current situation or my use of the blur tool to deal with noise.

There was also supposed to be a wild Thanos off in the corner but I fucked up my node list and couldn't be arsed to cut him back in, might do another version of this tomorrow.

Speaking of fear, you know I used to create nice, happy things? I DID! Discovering Daz and adult themed communities has utterly broken me and I love it.

Also just noticed I totally fucked up the masking around the fingers... my photoshop skills need work.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Also just noticed I totally fucked up the masking around the fingers... my photoshop skills need work.
Just a tip from a very old Photoshop veteran (since Photoshop 2.0). Zoom. Zoom in as far as you can and your masks will be much, much better.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
This one is a really old one, Danae's London for Victoria 4.2
Still amazing up to this date seeing his/her Blacksmith Reprojection results from the 3D.sk sources especialy with a matching light setup not to artistical and filmic :)

also compared to not so good working newer results, that fall apart faster especially in i-ray with it's limited layer compositioning :)

Not Daz yet offline version in prepare

Sustainable Energy it is our Future (Project Ariel)

ring ring oh our guests must have arrived (Project Ariel)

you go downstairs i gonna change my outfit, finally the party can begin :D

Party Outfit (Project Ariel)

Reactions: vebka
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes