3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

taekopan

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Doing test runs on indoor scenes. Most indoor scenes I see in the current VNs are overly lit, though they still look good. But I personally prefer a more realistic lighting, so decided to test out different setups. Any negative feedback would be welcome as it can help me improve.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
A few days ago i posted some simple renders of three characters i put together for practise, I think it was @Organic Dynamite who gave me a good block of advice, this is me tackling some low light stuff, this is the first one, may do another latter on:

Nadine Low light Final.png
Nadine on her laptop in her dorm, I'm not entirely sure if she's watching something naughty or skyping a "friend".

Since she's very much on the petite side all of the upper body is custom posed which took way longer than i'd expected for only really interacting with a single prop and a surface. Used one "Hard" light from the lamp and a softer ghost on the laptop screen.

Camera needs a little work i'd say, i went for the nipple as the centre but i think another angle could have saved some wasted space and let me get closer in without losing the lamp in shot or getting the lamp too close and having it drown the screen light, a work in progress but i'm fairly happy with it for now.

A closeup render i did when face and hand posing, not got the rest of the scene and the lights in but it shows the expression quite well:

Suggestions and improvements welcome as always.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes