3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@jande21 been at it for almost 6 months now so I hope that there is improvement :p My main limitation right now is hardware. And i just learned how to do sweaty skin! Of course after the sex scene i did...

Reactions: Palanto
Oct 30, 2017
Hi, is there any advice for Indoor Scene light?
I don't have a problem with the Outdoor scene after use a Iradiance Product.
but for the Indoor scene what light should I use , especialy for models object? i use ghost light for enviroment too...
Thanks for Help

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
but for the Indoor scene what light should I use , especialy for models object? i use ghost light for enviroment too...
Thanks for Help
I use the Iray Ghost Light Kit 2 product for my indoor scenes. I used it to light the bathroom in this render
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
since relying on a light bulb is not enough.

There are also light sets you can use. There's an excellent free product by Second Circle at Renderosity that has multiple lights you can turn on and off depending on your scene.

Oct 30, 2017
I use the Iray Ghost Light Kit 2 product for my indoor scenes. I used it to light the bathroom in this render

since relying on a light bulb is not enough.

There are also light sets you can use. There's an excellent free product by Second Circle at Renderosity that has multiple lights you can turn on and off depending on your scene.
Thank you, I gonna Try it...

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Hi everyone, these are my very first renders since i just started messing with Daz3D.
I decided to try them out since i am downloading lots of assests to use after i get my new computer, but i'm kinda surprised that my old machine can do this in about 4~5 minutes each and i thought it would just explode...

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Thanks for Help
For indoor lights I tend to use the surface tool to select geometry light bulbs or lamps and then change the shader to emissive, using the render settings you can also play with the environment intensity to lighten up the whole scene or use the tone mapping options.

Try playing with the film ISO option, make increments of 50 to see how the scene looks, use the auxiliary view port to check how it looks rendered. All this under render settings in Iray mode.

GustavVonSlayer

Nov 8, 2017
[/QUOTE]

You have to manually set to GPU as preferred render device under the advanced tab in the render settings.
You'll need a 4+Gb nVidia GPU to be able to render in Iray. Due to the fact that the whole scene has to fit into the vram of the card (this includes Textures, Lights and Geometry to name a few) and the Resolution of the render only affects file size (as far as I can tell). Nearly all my work consumes 4+Gb of vram just for the Textures alone, so you might want to consider upgrading you're GPU.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016

You have to manually set to GPU as preferred render device under the advanced tab in the render settings.
You'll need a 4+Gb nVidia GPU to be able to render in Iray. Due to the fact that the whole scene has to fit into the vram of the card (this includes Textures, Lights and Geometry to name a few) and the Resolution of the render only affects file size (as far as I can tell). Nearly all my work consumes 4+Gb of vram just for the Textures alone, so you might want to consider upgrading you're GPU.
Already tried to set the GPU for render and didn't worked, and as i said i'm already working on geting a new PC which will be a GTX 1080 and 1600x as cpu.

Reactions: GustavVonSlayer

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Here is the new ones i did:
PS: the white thing on her hair wasn't intentional
and some cosplay:

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Just playing around with Daz and different skin shaders, lights, etc. Have an idea for a game, but far away from getting into it. Just working on getting renders to where I want them. This is my idea of Rogue a few years after X-Men Evo so she's ramped up her goth look, hit the gym, and got implants. Yes, there is supposed to be a backstory and plot to why she did so, but hopefully that'll come out in the game. Rest of the characters won't be as "gifted" as her. She'll likely have a sleeve tat to go along. She also seems a bit too shiny here, but that's mostly the lights.

Studio Posing 1080p.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes