3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
Nicely done, sir, nicely done!

Of course, I'm always complaining about light, and I'd definitely go for something more dramatic lighting-wise, something stronger, more constrasty, Biblical even, maybe just a few shafts of light streaming through the windows to illuminate the coupling.

But, yes, I definitely like this picture and would like to see more (maybe it's just because I never expected to see the girl in this position ;) ).

Reactions: mcmania

epw14

Jun 28, 2017

I've gone back the DeviantArt as a host, and I need a reliable image host (also need it to host Patreon side-images, so can't use F95's hosting service). Any suggestions for a (paid) image host would be appreciated, the good and bad (an example of bad would be Photobucket [it's like children coded their site, or my cat's been trying her hand at coding, again]).

Evic

May 25, 2018
Any suggestions for a (paid) image host would be appreciated, the good and bad (an example of bad would be Photobucket [it's like children coded their site, or my cat's been trying her hand at coding, again]).
Have you tried to find a decent web host? There are quite a few that are pretty inexpensive (under $5 per month) and allow adult content, just google something like adult hosting (in fact that particular .com has a pretty decent rep and has been around a long time in internet years :))

Reactions: epw14

exy

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Did you tried imgbox.com ?
No compression to the images you're uploading.
Accepts adult content as far as I know.
They've been in this 'business' for many years, downtimes were very rare.

Reactions: epw14

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
Have you tried to find a decent web host? There are quite a few that are pretty inexpensive (under $5 per month) and allow adult content, just google something like adult hosting (in fact that particular .com has a pretty decent rep and has been around a long time in internet years :))
I was looking at web hosting yesterday, and that was a definite option as the price was right (plus, I used to use a web host years ago for eBay images / php and they never let me down). As for Photofucket, I gave them my cash based solely on their reputation; they have been around forever, but nah, their web-interface is horrific; it wouldn't be so bad if it was a free service (actually, it would), but to serve that trash that to customers, people giving them money ... beggers belief. Also, after some research ... their history is quite colorful ...

Did you tried imgbox.com ?
No compression to the images you're uploading.
Accepts adult content as far as I know.
They've been in this 'business' for many years, downtimes were very rare.
Just signed up for their free service and all looks good: it does exactly what I expected Photofucket to do.

Thanks for the help: it is greatly appreciated (maybe normality will be resuming after all ;) ).

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
View attachment 143514
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

awesome :) more episodes pls :eazyHype:

Reactions: Xavster
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes