3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
The DeNoiser basically does what we normally do in Photoshop which is like put a slightly soft effect on an image and gets rid of a lot of noise. You do lose a bit of fine detail but some of it comes back the longer you let it run.

The initial value is at 8, so DeNoiser starts after 8 iterations. I'd change that to 100-200 or so to get a fair bit of the fine details rendered and then use DeNoiser to finish off a stubborn image. There's a slight lose in fine details which I think is fine for animations, wide shots, architecture, environment, etc. Might not be super ideal for like a close up of the face.

IMPORTANT NOTE. Don't overwrite your 4.10 studio. The 4.11 is a beta and has issues like weird thigh distortions when applying bending poses and a few other things. I'm sure a patch will come out. But still, for a first go the DeNoiser should be really exciting for those with older machines or who do lots of animations.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Well if the denoiser renders faster, but might make it look a little wonky, it could be a good tool for test rendering before going to the full thing if nothing else.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Octane has a denoiser and hotpixel remover. You can dial them within in the scene without restarting the render.

johncbb

Dec 4, 2017
Nailed the wet look, actually one of the best natural wet looks I've seen. Like most daz actors though, the smile looks unnatural

Jai Ho

May 31, 2017
Would love some feeback on my latest render. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, but I'm sure it could be better. This pic is part of a series of pics that I plan on posting at a later date.
I envy the wet look you achieved. My wet look attempts are not great. Overall I think it is a great pic! I will be really picky here, but it is something important to me. Her left eye is looking a different direction than the right. Her right eye is looking at you straight on, and the left is not. Otherwise, like I said, really great overall.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Would love some feeback on my latest render. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, but I'm sure it could be better. This pic is part of a series of pics that I plan on posting at a later date.
I really like it. Super clean render and great shadows. Only thing i can think of is to photoshop some grime towards the bottom of the shampoo bottles.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes