• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Just a thought. It might not hurt to add N.S.F.W. to the thread title. We have some people using spoiler tags, others are not, but in reality this IS a NSFW thread, so spoiler tags are just an annoyance. There's lots of 'unspoiled' nudity in this thread already!
x'Dyeah. I was thinking to put some best renders and in OP when I get free.. And Of course tag the creators.

Jai Ho

May 31, 2017
Just a thought. It might not hurt to add N.S.F.W. to the thread title. We have some people using spoiler tags, others are not, but in reality this IS a NSFW thread, so spoiler tags are just an annoyance. There's lots of 'unspoiled' nudity in this thread already!
I think it's redundant to label any thread on F95 as NSFW, as this is an adult site featuring adult content.

What exactly is NSFW? See my avatar? Click on it to show a larger version and look at the breasts. That render was taken down from another site because there were bumps where the nipples are - so it was deemed NSFW. There is no nudity, the body is painted over, but still the suggestion that women actually have nipples was enough to get the image removed and I received a 'warning'. I find such censorship to be silly, but at the same time fascinating.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I think it's redundant to label any thread on F95 as NSFW, as this is an adult site featuring adult content.

What exactly is NSFW? See my avatar? Click on it to show a larger version and look at the breasts. That render was taken down from another site because there were bumps where the nipples are - so it was deemed NSFW. There is no nudity, the body is painted over, but still the suggestion that women actually have nipples was enough to get the image removed and I received a 'warning'. I find such censorship to be silly, but at the same time fascinating.
My point is that we have some people using spoiler tags in this thread, which is silly if others are not. Marking this thread as NSFW will make those that usually use spoiler tags for whatever reason feel a little better about not using spoiler tags in this thread, as most people AREN'T using them in this thread.

And I HAVE seen people request spoiler tags on hardcore stuff in this forum every so often. As well as for game related spoilers.

I'm not advocating for the use of spoiler tags as a rule, but for threads such as this one, a NSFW tag is showing courtesy. You may see it as redundant, but there are a few members that actually appreciate the advance warning.

---

As for your avatar, you have to click on it to see the full details, which is similar to a spoiler tag. At avatar size, it looks like something artsy, not something hardcore, and even at full size I wouldn't consider it hardcore. Note that my avatar has one gal giving a BJ, but you have to look a bit more closely to see that. At avatar size, even hardcore details can be a bit hard to make out.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Twin Love. Ariana and Mariana.
View attachment 116006
I'm also deciding on which character I want in my game more between the two girls below. A total of 6 females in total, but the choice is between these 2. I'm not entirely sure which I want to choose.
View attachment 116007 View attachment 116008
Can't decide, but I'm leaning more towards the second one, (Erin).
I would use the second one, but use a different skin shader. It looks like you used Pepper by Addy, and if i recall that figure doesn't have a genital.

Mar 7, 2018
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes