Daz Daz Studio Repository (Daz older versions)

siletris

Dec 20, 2022
Like everyone else I went trough a lot of issues with the latest version 4.22, this post was a life saver, I first tried rgoing back to 4.16 and everything worked fine, except the strand hair, so took the risk and updated to 4.21 and everything works fine now, or at least that seems to be, will continue testing tomorrow.

Edit:
So I just found this in the release notes for DAZ 4.22

Windows < 10 (e.g., 8.1., 8, 7, etc)
  • Drivers required for the version of the NVIDIA Iray render engine included in this version of the application may not be available

So that might be the main cause of all our troubles with 4.22, if you have troubles with 4.22 on WIN 10 then upgrading to WIN 11 might resolve them, I'm not gonna upgrade unless someone confirms it works as it should on win 11, if you already have Win11 and still have issues please reply.

Last edited:

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
I m not pro win11, it takes alot of customisation away mate. but I m running 4.22 on win10 no prob.
I'm also running many other versions, especialy 4.21 because I hate the new New Scene step from 4.22.

Thank you for your input, but realy, win11 is taking alot of client control imo, just my opinion thou.

Cheers!

Ps: yes they promote the upgrade, but I did not feel the need for it to run the 4.22 version. It works fine on win10, except for that annoying new scene menu. Why I use 4.21. Dont just upgrade if you are a bit of a geek like me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redhunter357

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
Links of all versions 4.06 to 4.20 4.21 4.22, in addition to the others.

I have more if needed, let me know, and make backups, it helps :)

Edit: I fought for hours, got it, but made backups, from 4.06, cheers!

PS: This is f95 only as always, exclusive, you know me.

Last edited:

no_more_name

Mar 3, 2024
Links of all versions 4.06 to 4.20 4.21 4.22, in addition to the others.

I have more if needed, let me know, and make backups, it helps :)

Edit: I fought for hours, got it, but made backups, from 4.06, cheers!

PS: This is f95 only as always, exclusive, you know me.
It's honestly should be stickied somewhere.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
It's honestly should be stickied somewhere.
Really. At this point, F95 is doing a better job of archiving Daz's own software than they themselves are. Just wish F95 themselves would host the files and make them downloadable in the event that Mega ever goes down or takes the file down.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Really. At this point, F95 is doing a better job of archiving Daz's own software than they themselves are. Just wish F95 themselves would host the files and make them downloadable in the event that Mega ever goes down or takes the file down.
Pretty sure f95 keep backups of all the files they've uploaded. Or at least anything from the release sections.

We have a huge archive of adult games, comics, animations, assets, mods, etc on this site, going back decades, but not all of them are easy to find or worse: some get lost again as links die and threads are forgotten.

While we did start keeping back-ups of everything in the release sections after a certain point, there are also many threads from the early days of this community that did not get backed up in time and ended up lost. This is a thread for helping find these files in whatever dark corners of the internet they might still exist.

Could probably move this thread over into the asset section too so it get's backed up.

https://f95zone.to/threads/daz-hd-morphing-import-subdivided-models.18115/post-1102296

Also this thread has the HD morph plugin Daz got rid of so only they can sell HD characters

Last edited: