• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Well, I guess David is the MC but this is now a cuck story.

Wasn't the old creep supposed to leave after the last fuck scene?

Clearly Daval is lost with MT.. he added the Mr Burns character to please the guy that payed for it, and it seems he lost more supporters than gained, hence the poll.. and I can't imagine that the old creep's fanbase is very pleased, since clearly he could not satisfy the aunt as she needed to fuck David even with him sleeping.

So he added a character because someone paid him to, and now has no idea how to remove him or move the story, as nothing makes sense anymore (even when talking about sex comics).

Sarah was an unsatisfied housewife, and now is a Nymphomaniac that will fuck anything that has a dick. Daniel was the MC, and now is the cuck of the story.

And Daval's excuse to add the old creep was that this became a boring story (what is clearly a lie since all his other comics are basically the same guy fucking the same women - he adds new girls but the MCs never fuck them), and now he will make the son fuck the mom, what is exactly the same plot for his other comics.
He's probably gonna make Aaron fuck Alice lol, "something that hurts more than a beat up", he probably think he's being clever

Jack_Zy

Formerly 'Shazama_00'
Oct 28, 2023
Does anyone know what comes next on the following pages of immoral? I really want to know what happens next with Lana and Daniel.

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
Oh, why do daval did not show the quick sex between Daniel and Lana? It should have been nice to see. And Daniel looks like he already cum as seen on his penis and the one leaking on Lana's behind. But maybe she will manage to convince Alex to go look for Daniel. And then Lana and Daniel will resume their sex in the room.
I would like to see Lana and Daniel having sex while hiding in one of the corners of the house.

Reactions: Robert666.

AnonLeague69

Jun 5, 2023
Oh, why do daval did not show the quick sex between Daniel and Lana? It should have been nice to see. And Daniel looks like he already cum as seen on his penis and the one leaking on Lana's behind. But maybe she will manage to convince Alex to go look for Daniel. And then Lana and Daniel will resume their sex in the room.
I do agree. Why didn't he show that..?!? I hope daval is taking a different approach maybe after Alex leaves we get to see what happened 20 mins before or maybe they'll resume. I would prefer he goes back to show what happened 20mins before & then to present to continue their sex.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Maybe he didn't show it because it would be Lana/Daniel sex pages nº 2954 and that would be repetitive, don't get me wrong I wanted to see too but I feel this issue will be more about the friends and the husband, the ones fucking will be Lana and Daniel, of course, but there are high chances Daniel will fuck her right now while his dad is there, then some similar pages but with the friends.

AnonLeague69

Jun 5, 2023
Maybe he didn't show it because it would be Lana/Daniel sex pages nº 2954 and that would be repetitive, don't get me wrong I wanted to see too but I feel this issue will be more about the friends and the husband, the ones fucking will be Lana and Daniel, of course, but there are high chances Daniel will fuck her right now while his dad is there, then some similar pages but with the friends.
Maybe. But his subscribstar description says
"Immoral Desires #8",
This month start a new chapter. more sex between Daniel and Lana.
:LOL:

Reactions: mickeymcd30

zorro2000

Apr 27, 2023
I'm neither a friend of Daval nor a subscriber, but I would like to respond to some of his critics. I agree with you that I feel he's getting lazy, but a person can't sit in front of a computer all day without taking care of the family, so I had to by creating a blog and sending out comic books. It's hard work, and of course I didn't have an income like Daval. I see some people criticizing him for managing his stories, which are also contradictory. For example, they blame Daval for how he went from a story between David and Sarah to a story where everyone has sex with Sarah, and they ask him to do the same with Daniel to have sex with all of Lana's friends. It's a blatant contradiction. If I don't like the story, I leave it as I have done witn SN since the aunt was on the line. What I like to do is as the saying goes in my country, whoever says the porridge is cold, let him stick his hand in it. In conclusion, the most difficult thing for writers is the white paper. It's a monster for them. I apologize for any misunderstanding, the text is a translation from my native language.

Pascal68

Dec 19, 2022
In conclusion, the most difficult thing for writers is the white paper. It's a monster for them.
Daval is corrupted by his subscribers.
Daval should call on a comic book writer.
It's a real job to develop quality scenarios.
Daval has the talent to draw very well in 3D,
but he makes mistakes in some repetitive scenes.
It's a shame because his comics would be the Top Level.

franciscb1

Mar 11, 2022
Thanks for the updates, a shame the ID one was smaller because I can't wait to see the room scene and if they will spy on them or not.

About MT, yeah it seems that Aaron will get revenge and maybe with Alice, that would be a shame because David, as the MC, should fuck her first, I won't mind seeing Aaron fuck Sarah, since I'm more a mom/son fan than a aunt/nephew fan, but I hope it's with good development... as you can see, Uncle Peter is already putting in his head the idea that sharing is not bad because "all women are whores", guess he will corrupt Aaron and I really don't like that kind of personality, we also still have no idea how big will be Aaron, doubt he will be bigger than Peter but who knows! I just think that a huge cock in a small body look so weird, that's why I wish David, Aaron and Liam from SN had a body like Daniel, someone has to convince Daval to stop with the shotas and give us more young adult guys that actually look 18.
Agree

Reactions: loster95

Jack_Zy

Formerly 'Shazama_00'
Oct 28, 2023
The truth is that I feel that Daval is doing a good job, with a few exceptions. It seems that he has been satisfying needs for a long time and that he really does not know which way to take them together, he is doing a good job with all his work, I emphasize ( Good work ). His best work so far and the one he has handled best is definitely immoral. I feel like people exaggerate a lot about the quality of the stories. He's definitely not the Godfather but he's not Suicide Squad either. Daval is not a master writer but he definitely makes good stories.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2020
I would like to see Lana and Daniel having sex while hiding in one of the corners of the house.
he can fuck her while her Husband speaks from the room just beside …..
Or just stroke his cock’and cum a lot on her bikini

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
Perhaps will follow that moment when Lana surrenders herself completely to Daniel, letting herself be led by him without caring about the context and openly confessing and acting her passion to him. Maybe Alex, investigated by Martha, will confess that he was not in the bedroom last night. And maybe Martha and Sofia will surely come to discover the Lana-Daniel relationship and will demand their part of the show, and Lana will have to accept it...

Jack_Zy

Formerly 'Shazama_00'
Oct 28, 2023
Perhaps will follow that moment when Lana surrenders herself completely to Daniel, letting herself be led by him without caring about the context and openly confessing and acting her passion to him. Maybe Alex, investigated by Martha, will confess that he was not in the bedroom last night. And maybe Martha and Sofia will surely come to discover the Lana-Daniel relationship and will demand their part of the show, and Lana will have to accept it...
Wouldn't really make any sense. It has been shown many times that Daniel is only attracted to Lana. In addition to how jealous and possessive Lana is, just like Daniel. It wouldn't make any sense for history to go that way, At that rate, history would become satisfying needs 2.0 Obvious that it also breaks with the Characterization of the characters.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes