4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

K.KENZO

Nov 15, 2020
Daval is fucking lying to us, he said yesterday was the upload of together update then he only upload a preview
I don't think he's lying when he has a problem like an internet or electricity he reported and added comics until he set the timing again i subscribed with him for five months before that I didn't notice that he lied once and I not subscribed now so don't say that I'm making excuses for him ;)

K.KENZO

Nov 15, 2020
I think paying for gold vip subs is not worth it anymore if the updates continue like this, 3 updates of together per month and only 10 pages per update?
That's the problem now I was just following the ID and if I want to buy 10$ I have to wait a week to see the comic
Pegasus Smith Just waiting one day

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
Lol all this hate on daval cuz he's showing some love to old man Peter,,it's his game and he can do any path he wants,you don't like the path direction then move on to a different game,unbelievable!!
The same goes for you, if you don't like what is discussed in this thread, don't watch it and go to other pages where don't criticize it, here is a pirate forum where it is appreciated or criticized, it's that simple

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
The same goes for you, if you don't like what is discussed in this thread, don't watch it and go to other pages where don't criticize it, here is a pirate forum where it is appreciated or criticized, it's that simple
LOL this not criticizing ,some of u are just simply pathetic with this toxic hate on any game kinks u dont like,,u want all freaking games to be harem vanilla type n prefer a hot milf being banged by extremely young looking {underage looking tbh} instead of a legal age adult only cuz hes old,,,,,some pedo kink loving depraved dudes on this forums,,unreal

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
LOL this not criticizing ,some of u are just simply pathetic with this toxic hate on any game kinks u dont like,,u want all freaking games to be harem vanilla type n prefer a hot milf being banged by extremely young looking {underage looking tbh} instead of a legal age adult only cuz hes old,,,,,some pedo kink loving depraved dudes on this forums,,unreal
Friend, do you know that he won a poll among all his subscribers so that the old man would remove it from the comic and that it was a bad idea to add it?
Don't worry, Daval doesn't want to take Peter out, he will continue to give him prominence, he only tells his subscribers lies.

Besides, you will no longer see only people complaining about Peter, if that bothers you, you will also see people complaining about the number of pages towards their favorite comic, the update delays, the problems that Daval will have when making 4 comics at the same time, plus the VIP 60 pages per month which is someone's commission but ends up paid by all their VIP subscribers.

Last edited:

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
Friend, do you know that he won a poll among all his subscribers so that the old man would remove it from the comic and that it was a bad idea to add it?
Don't worry, Daval doesn't want to take Peter out, he will continue to give him prominence, he only tells his subscribers lies.

Besides, you will no longer see only people complaining about Peter, if that bothers you, you will also see people complaining about the number of pages towards their favorite comic, the update delays, the problems that Daval will have when making 4 comics at the same time, plus the VIP 60 pages per month which is someone's commission but ends up paid by all their VIP subscribers.
Friend,the problem is all the toxic hate towards different kinks,obviously there's a vast audience for different kinks and we all have different taste,,but the vanilla lovers on this forum want all the gms to be for their liking only,every day they spam the threads with the same toxic hate and trying to shame kink whoever likes non vanilla stuff etc etc,,there's lots of kinks I don't like n I simply move on from those,,very simple,u don't like a game path just move on and don't play it,u might hate it but others might love it,nobody is forcing anybody to play a gm path /kink they don't like

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
So looks like the son will just replace the old guy and the last few chapters will repeat except with the son now and will probably involve the sister as well. Seems more and more like he should have just made the aunt the main character instead of insisting it's the kid lol.
Guessing it'll continue like this with each new character introduced like the dad or mailman or hobo or dog or horse etc.

• Angry
Reactions: Jorjor69
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes