• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

CrazyChris83

Sep 23, 2017

i hope that someone gets these to work for all of you

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Palmer is a smart developer, he definitely allows only Patreons to his product. So we need to wait.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Smart, but fair. All his products eventually go up on his site for free. Last one (6) was in mid April, so next one (7) will probably be in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: vir_cotto

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
I want free game but I do respect the game designer/developer opinion when he want to release it for free. If I were in their shoes I will want something in return for all the hard work being put into it.

Reactions: vir_cotto

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
atleast palmer developes his games further, other site which shares games has games which are still in 0.1 or 0.0.1 after few months.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Wait wait wait...... lemme' get this straight.... the Guy Who makes the Game is here on this forum, and you people are talking about how to circumvent his DRM ?
I dunno. It depends are you with the police?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
yeah kinda seems pointless.
the dev releases a free update a few weeks after his pay-players get theirs. but talking about how to circumvent his firewalls where the dev can view your actions and counter them so you can almost get to the update and have it taken away makes you feel like Sisyphus.

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
Palmer is a smart developer, he definitely allows only Patreons to his product. So we need to wait.

There are at least two methods to get past this attempt at pay-walling. One is actually so laughably funny a junior college tech teacher would probably just look down in shame. (Hint: This is a pretty basic thing to consider when web hosting a file.)
The second is a little more out of reach for the average normie, but unfortunately won't be sharing it as I like to receive my content as I am currently.

Attempts at DRM and just greed in general are everything that is wrong with this world. Would you like 1.0+Gbps wireless speeds at all times? For your home, apartment, phone, in a park or anywhere? The tech is there but people companies are happy with the current income and users are largely ignorant and oblivious.

Also don't PM me about anything in this post, it will only land you an Ignore. (And yes that includes even if you are offering me money.)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for these chapters? If not, should I tell my daughter that the jukebox is 'unfixable' or I can't fix it? (currently playing the beginning of Chapter 1). Thanks.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes