3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

JohnSmith_XYZ

Jun 2, 2017
Wait wait wait...... lemme' get this straight.... the Guy Who makes the Game is here on this forum, and you people are talking about how to circumvent his DRM ?

Peteski

Jun 22, 2017
well palmer added more security on ch7 (and afterwards) so patreon versions wouldn't work on non-patreons and since he releases chapters for free after some time I don't see point to start cracking something which will be free after few weeks. if you can't wait then support him or play other games or do something else.
Exactly! Or alternatively join his patreon like 7k others. @Palmer - good story, great renders and good business model. Respect.

Peteski

Jun 22, 2017
interestingly the pateon number dropped by a solid 300 after the release of ch8, how weird right?
As patreon billing system kicks in on the first of a month this drop is easily explained by poor pervs cancelling their subscription or due to insufficient founds. I know - I’m one of them! Ch8 is certainly worth the pledge IMO.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Gotta agree with the stupid overused "order of operations" tropes where incest always starts with handjobs (ones they are way to enthusiastic about, getting a handjob usually means your girl is tired and wants to get you out of her hair.) Does it not make more sense to be overcome with passion and engage in an act where both parties get pleasure? Because it might be the one and only time once you get it out of your systems.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
So, now that Ch 8 is out is there any indication of when this game will be complete? This is the point where I last saw a confirmation by Palmer that they would commit to.

IceTea12

Nov 24, 2017
Wait wait why everyones talking about Chapter 8 when Chapter 7 is even not released for free?

By the way when i can play ch8 for free?

Is there any link or smth like that? No registration links btw...

Vortex5000

Apr 25, 2018
Gotta agree with the stupid overused "order of operations" tropes where incest always starts with handjobs (ones they are way to enthusiastic about, getting a handjob usually means your girl is tired and wants to get you out of her hair.) Does it not make more sense to be overcome with passion and engage in an act where both parties get pleasure? Because it might be the one and only time once you get it out of your systems.
This is a really good point, in general a handjob outside of just getting the guy hard is the "I just got back from extra hours at work and really dont feel like sex/bj" sort of thing more than an erotic/romantic experience. My current girlfriend is actually the first girl I've been with that likes to occasionally do handjobs as part of an overall erotic massage - but that's a very different experience.

Even a blowjob sucks as a first sexual experience, if you actually care about the person then a blowjob is hardly a very romantic or passionate way to show that to the woman, and if you don't really know them (one night stand etc) then why the fuck would they want to just blow you when they presumably went with you to also get pleasure. Blowjobs are generally foreplay to real sex or something a girl (or guy) does in an established relationship as a treat. I guess the point is maybe more games that are aiming for realism over progression should think about exactly how important the first sex scene can actually be in terms of impact and tone, and having it be a handjob or even a blowjob sort of kills a lot of the passion.

I can just imagine if I told my girlfriend to jerk me off on our first time together and then went to sleep.

Oct 9, 2017
We have absolutely no problem with that :)
Any thoughts on taking up cryptocurrency as a form of payment? I support several sports content creators on Patreon and would like to support your content as well. However, I am rather paranoid about this. I'm afraid that one day someone like the FBI could start a witch hunt for supporters of questionable subjects, like incest. Patreon could turn in a list of all the supporters, then people's lives could be dramatically changed in the worst way. Even if it's just some over eager SJW doxxer hacking Patreon's database then releasing it publicly could do a lot of damage to people. Cryptocurrency won't guarantee absolute protection, but it would definitely make it safer for supporters.

Vortex5000

Apr 25, 2018
Any thoughts on taking up cryptocurrency as a form of payment? I support several sports content creators on Patreon and would like to support your content as well. However, I am rather paranoid about this. I'm afraid that one day someone like the FBI could start a witch hunt for supporters of questionable subjects, like incest. Patreon could turn in a list of all the supporters, then people's lives could be dramatically changed in the worst way. Even if it's just some over eager SJW doxxer hacking Patreon's database then releasing it publicly could do a lot of damage to people. Cryptocurrency won't guarantee absolute protection, but it would definitely make it safer for supporters.
You're being too paranoid tbh the FBI would never release that sort of information even if they did bother to obtain it (which they wouldn't, what a waste of time, money and manpower) and the "SJW" boogeyman is not exactly likely to hack in and steal the 10s or 100s of thousands of adult patreon supporters. If it really matters to you that much you could just make a dummy paypall couldnt you? Does patreon not take paypal? Personally I'm not ashamed of anything I look at anyway, yea my mom and sister might raise an eyebrow but they're both liberal minded and know fetish from reality. Nothing I look at is illegal where I live and my girlfriend watches with me, a couple of my friends know too. I never saw the point in hiding who I am.

zaratai

Apr 23, 2017
Wait wait why everyones talking about Chapter 8 when Chapter 7 is even not released for free?

By the way when i can play ch8 for free?

Is there any link or smth like that? No registration links btw...
for ch8 you'll have to wait 3-4 weeks after they release ch7 for free
happy waiting...

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Chapter 7 will be released for free within the next 2 weeks.
Since chapter 8 was just released (yesterday), then it'll take about 6½ weeks to be released for free. The earliest could be mid-June. (Yes, that's about 4 weeks after chapter 7)
This is how the release schedule has been for some time now.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes