3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
Managed to play chapter 7 and I have to hand it to Palmer -- even when the scenes are teasing, he knows how to make the most out of them. That ending was both copout and cocktease, but the former makes sense given the MC's fraying control.

It's just... let it fray already, buddy, make that girl happy ;)

Arielpods

Mar 26, 2018
Episode 5 you fuck her on the desk after spraying water on her clothes. Nice ass fucking scene but no CG just screen movements
That would be great if they would make the sex scene with Amanda in CG. I think it gonna be awesome if we finaly reach that part of the game. Maybe im not alone with this thing

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
Choose to drive fast, then win the minigame. When you get to town and talk to Olivia she'll ask you to fix something in the barn, and later the scene will start.

crazytr4

Apr 7, 2018
Choose to drive fast, then win the minigame. When you get to town and talk to Olivia she'll ask you to fix something in the barn, and later the scene will start.
I did 290 points but the game didnt ended. so in the end I crashed.

Talked with olivia, helped her but there was no sex scene? What do I do wrong?

Last edited:

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
I did 290 points but the game didnt ended. so in the end I crashed.

Talked with olivia, helped her but there was no sex scene? What do I do wrong?
you gotta click end/finish/exit, or whatever was at the corner of the screen, (cant remember haven't played it in a while)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
He's gonna get tired of this shit before it gets good. This update didn't do anything, superfluous side adventure, same stock dialogue we've seen before. He's already showing art for another game. Sucks because he's a decent writer, maybe just too chicken to bite the bullet and write a real relationship. Otherwise, it's gonna go down as the typical "one virgin, numerous sluts" game and get cancelled or have one rushed sex scene at the end.

yoyoMamA

Mar 30, 2018
weird. i also tried that, didnt helped.

there was only leave button on right bottom corner.
You need to pick the right choices as well. I haven't played in a while, but basically the first choice you should say it is sweet or something like that (don't pick silly). The second choice say it is hard for her (don't pick it is hard for you). On top of winning the minigame of course.

crazytr4

Apr 7, 2018
You need to pick the right choices as well. I haven't played in a while, but basically the first choice you should say it is sweet or something like that (don't pick silly). The second choice say it is hard for her (don't pick it is hard for you). On top of winning the minigame of course.
ty so much!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Without complaining, the internet would die.

Well, okay, there would still be cat pictures.

Reactions: Wookie
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes